Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do black girls envy Indians-Arabs-and latinas? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDaylighter)
    How can you even generalise like this? You must realise that not all black girls are the same?

Most do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karinledestructe)
    Black girls are ugly,all girls have figures and hair but not blacks that this why you use Indian extensions,and Arab bleaching creams haha.Your that self hating somalian but sorry but SOMALIANS ARE BLACK!
    Please go and educate yourself :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    Please stop being jealous of other women's ,we can see by your profile that you are using waves (probably Indian) as for bleaching creams I DON'T KNOW,please stop being such a self hater.

I'm already educated u mad ?HAHAHAA

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA you respect them for self hating???Just love yourself the way god made you,if you don't look feminine just accept it!

And by the way stop being racist against south Asians and arabs hahahaahaha
    I've never been racist nor would I ever.

I love all races, and they are all as beautiful as each other.

I accept whatever god gave me? WHY are you dissing gods creation, if you believe in him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    I've never been racist nor would I ever.

I love all races, and they are all as beautiful as each other.

I accept whatever god gave me? WHY are you dissing gods creation, if you believe in him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You just called me a Sri lankan bloody hypocrite,and yesterday you were racist to that Indian girl,typical ghetto hypocrite.

ReputationRep:
    Most do...
    I'm sorry what? Most black girls look the same? LOOOOOL, you're so stupid it's unbelievable, yet I'm still here wasting energy replying to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please stop being jealous of other women's ,we can see by your profile that you are using waves (probably Indian) as for bleaching creams I DON'T KNOW,please stop being such a self hater.

I'm already educated u mad ?HAHAHAA
    lol my hair is in braids at the moment and it's weaves not waves :rofl: and it wasn't Indian hair either - how am I self hating? It seems like you're trying to make your sorry arse feel better by hating on black girls, how about you stop chatting rubbish and work on your self esteem :grin:

ReputationRep:
    No no, learn to read.

I told the guy who insulted you, and I called him a racist because he was making fun of your race.I know you aren't Indian, that's what I told him as he was stereotyping.

Secondly, Asians also have an anti white stigma... if a white person goes to Pakistan, will they be treated with their nails painted or something. Lol just lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Asians have no problem with whites,but the whole world have one with blacks and this is truth,just travel (Asia-East Asia-Europe-The middle east) ,none of them view you in a positive way lol.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I actually saw this as well. Ofc in here 5-10 black girls will come and tell otherwise, but only few would feel happy in their skin.

OP, I can tell you why (like u don't know it yet), the reason is, there was racism towards blacks, and maybe there is still, black girls, models are underrepresented on the media. White girls facial features are seen as superior, and many white girls want to be tanned, but Arab, Indian and Latin girls on the media, have both naturally tanned skin and European (more or less) facial features.

Soooo, black girls look at them and think, why they are not white, and secondly OK they are black but why they cannot have jaw line/lips like Latin girls....

You know, white girl look at that models and think, OK I am not tanned but I have attractive facial structure, so I can apply fake tan.

It is not the case with black girls as I mentioned before.

It's all media..

ReputationRep:
    lol my hair is in braids at the moment and it's weaves not waves :rofl: and it wasn't Indian hair either - how am I self hating? It seems like you're trying to make your sorry arse feel better by hating on black girls, how about you stop chatting rubbish and work on your self esteem :grin:
    I'm perfect and natural I don't need fake hairs or bleaching cream hahahaahahah

ReputationRep:
    Wow you are one sick, psychotic *******. Crawl back into your hole please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You just called me a Sri lankan bloody hypocrite,and yesterday you were racist to that Indian girl,typical ghetto hypocrite.
    On your other account, you said you were sri lankan.
    Nor does that mean I am racist, I have many Asian friends, who are beautiful people in terms of personality and looks (every ethnicity is beautiful).

Sorry, if you misunderstood.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Black girls are ugly,all girls have figures and hair but not blacks that this why you use Indian extensions,and Arab bleaching creams haha.Your that self hating somalian but sorry but SOMALIANS ARE BLACK!
    How on earth do you put up with this? What an ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    truth hurts!

ReputationRep:
    On your other account, you said you were sri lankan.
    Nor does that mean I am racist, I have many Asian friends, who are beautiful people in terms of personality and looks (every ethnicity is beautiful).

Sorry, if you misunderstood.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think you are mistaking me for someone else,do not insult me If I'm Sri lankan your white hahaahahhaah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    You should have seen his other account. :lol:

I can't believe in this age and time, people still base stereotypes on race.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think you are mistaking me for someone else,do not insult me If I'm Sri lankan your white hahaahahhaah
    There is nothing wrong with being sri lankan, stop saying I am "insulting" you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    truth hurts!
    I have no interest in talking to you. For every further quote I'll just report you some more.

ReputationRep:
    You guys know he's made another racist post on that new account right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never seen such stupidity before in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.