Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you order when you go to Nando's? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walkaah)
    I suppose everyone has different tastes. Maybe I need to man up?
    Wouldn't use that phrase as people have very different thresholds of tolerance to spicy food :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only go to Nandos when I'm in England as there isn't one in Norway.

Usually have the butterfly in medium or the thighs in lemon & herb. Sides is always sweet potato mash, macho peas and rice.

ReputationRep:
    Craving Nandos at 5am, oh dear!

Chicken breast fillet wrap, medium spice with chips (& peri peri salt!) mmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I have never been to Nandos, because my available real disposable income is **** and I'm not a happy-go-lucky, financially stable, rich, privileged middle class kid. I may visit a branch of Nandos very soon however, to try it out for the first time in my life; so, any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AstroNandos)
    Firstly, this is aimed at those who eat at Nando's.

Without further ado, I order the double chicken breast fillet wrap, medium spice, with a side order of chips with garlic sauce.

The chilli jam is the best bit.

Wbu?
    EXTRA HOT WHOLE CHICKEN :lol:

Kidding, I always order 1/4 Chicken, Chicken Wings or a Chicken Breast Fillet Burger with Chips and Mash. Yummmmmm, always plain for me though because I don't like lemon and herb and anything above that is too hot for me. I can't handle spicy foods.

Feeling hungry now!

ReputationRep:
    I love a good nandos (especially when hungover). I always go for olives to start, then the single chicken breast wrap, medium spice with halloumi cheese on it and peri peri chips and either garlic bread or creamy mash depending on what I feel like on the day. I usually opt for the lemon and herb dipping sauce.

If you have not tried the halloumi cheese and are a cheese fan you have not lived - it is beautiful - get it on or with any meal and it makes it 10 x better.

ReputationRep:
    Well I normally go to nandos with my family so we order
    Olives to start
    I whole peri peri chicken
    2 large chips
    2 large spicy rice
    2 corn in the cobs
    1 ratatouille
    1 macho peas
    1 Luso beans
    And 4 cups ;L I've never had their wraps/pittas/ burgers
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Went to Nandos on Thursday and got a different order:
    Chicken burger (plain sauce plain burger i.e simply bread and chicken), and spicy rice. 10/10

ReputationRep:
    Portobello mushroom & Halloumi pitta with a hot chicken breast fillet

ReputationRep:
    Chicken burger medium with chips and rice on the side. Yuuuummmm.

The portions have been getting smaller and smaller over the years though, don't think we've not noticed Nandos!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Plain chicken burger with no tomato, chips, coleslaw and sweet potato mash. And tap water or Coca Cola but their drinks are overpriced.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Medium chicken burger with chips and creamy mash (yes, I know. Both potatoes but so wot, the creamy mash is sooooo good). I get a drink too. For dessert, the caramel cheesecake mmmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisntbobk)
    Extra hot half chicken with chips and garlic bread. I've started switching things up though so the next time I go, I want to order something I've never eaten before

Check out TSR Movie Madness
    Same lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I get either a medium chicken burger (minus salad and mayo) or medium butterfly chicken. For sides I get corn on the cob and rice. I've always wanted the ratatouille but they never have it in I also get frozen yogurt occasionally for dessert.

Garlic bread, 1/2 chicken with a side of mash and chocolate gelado. I usually get a Fanta to drink

ReputationRep:
      A whole chicken. With large chips and large slaw.

That mango spice rating.

Heavy amounts of garlic and medium sauce.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Extra hot wrap, chip and either coleslaw or garlic bread. Coke.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Medium half chicken, chips with nandos salt and macho peas with a diet coke

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Quater chicken with two regular sides (mash potato and chips with peri-peri salt). The wild herb sauce is my favourite but I can't find it in the supermarket to use at home.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.