Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Orange Is the New Black Megathread Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen both series?: I've watched both an unhealthy amount of times, actually.
    Who's your favourite/least favourite character?: I love e v e r y o n e, except Larry & Fig. Alex will forever be my favourite, though.
    Which clique do you like the most?: I can't even choose one, they all make the dynamic of the show so much more interesting. I just really, really love OITNB.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I just finished season 1!!!!! Gonna start s2 today after having trouble finding it on netflix! Its soooo good (minus the dirty parts which I fastforward) and lol i thought I was the only one with a girl crush on Alex. She's absolutely stunning and I want to be as quietly confident as her. She's not in your face confident but knows who she is which makes her admirable :love:

1 - Have you seen both series?

Going to start season 2 today. Finished s1 last night. Healey pissed me off. How can he just leave when piper could've been potentially killed??!!!!

2 - Who's your favourite/least favourite character?
    Fave - crazy eyes, taystee and most of the black gang. I love bennett too

Least - Mendez

3 - Which clique do you like the most?

Probably the blacks. They're so funny

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.