Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could have one thing from any anime or game Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just found out what Boku no Pico was....

ReputationRep:
    I would want the weird style eyes and the spiky style hair! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Just found out what Boku no Pico was....
    Feel for you bro :console::lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrandmr.crane)
    Feel for you bro :console::lol:
    I only read the description and some review... if I watched it I'd be mentally disturbed for the rest of my life.

ReputationRep:
    Don't understand the hate for Boku no Pico. I watched that **** when I was like 12. Before it became mainstream. I'm so hipster :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I only read the description and some review... if I watched it I'd be mentally disturbed for the rest of my life.
    Ohhh
    I was kind of tricked into seeing a bit of one of the h scenes and you are completely right about the mentally disturbed thing haha

(Original post by Tai Ga)
    Don't understand the hate for Boku no Pico. I watched that **** when I was like 12. Before it became mainstream. I'm so hipster :moon:
    Bahahaha
    I know you can get some odd storylines in yaoi, but I feel like Boku no Pico really goes that extra mile
    It gets 10/10 for originality though

ReputationRep:
    Well you're a girl! It still haunts me that Pico is underAge THAT GUY IS A PEDO!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well you're a girl! It still haunts me that Pico is underAge THAT GUY IS A PEDO!!!!
    You should watch the third ova. It introduces another shemale called Coco and together they all shoot sperm fireworks-literally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrandmr.crane)
    Ohhh
    I was kind of tricked into seeing a bit of one of the h scenes and you are completely right about the mentally disturbed thing haha

Bahahaha
    I know you can get some odd storylines in yaoi, but I feel like Boku no Pico really goes that extra mile
    It gets 10/10 for originality though
    Tis true. You can't get anymore ****ed than Boku no Pico. You should watch the corn scene of boku no sexual harassment

ReputationRep:
    Tis true. You can't get anymore ****ed than Boku no Pico. You should watch the corn scene of boku no sexual harassment
    :zomg:
    MY EYES

Dat high speed corn action though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You girls :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Portal Gun.

One in Gatwick London
    One in JFK international
    ?????????
    Profit

ReputationRep:
    Dagger of Time from prince of persia.
    ;D

ReputationRep:
    You should watch the third ova. It introduces another shemale called Coco and together they all shoot sperm fireworks-literally.
    I want to live, not die -.-

Why you doing this to me?!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I would have everyone address me as Senpai

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.