Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First kiss how to do it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Strong virginity in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Remember to work the cheeks, that's the key.

ReputationRep:
    My first was literally a peck at the end of a date (we were both so shy lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Strong virginity in this thread.
    :rofl:

My first was awful, my face and neck had never been so moist!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamptastic)
    :rofl:

My first was awful, my face and neck had never been so moist!
    Mine was worse, i was so drunk i wasn't sure if i was getting off with a person or a washing machine, the sensation was the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Mine was worse, i was so drunk i wasn't sure if i was getting off with a person or a washing machine, the sensation was the same
    Too much tongue is just so bad. You froth like you have rabies and it's just so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    At least you've had a first kiss...
    Don't worry it will happen at the right time, all I can say is just don't overrate it in your'e head because a lot of the time it isn't like that.

Good Luck & Happy Kissing,
    Rach

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.