Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran_wooldridge)
    ye ill be in for beginning part of day just will go home when people go bowling. I'm going to the pre enrolment evening alone I think,are you x
    I've messaged you on fb And yeah i am! I'm getting my mum to pick me up though i can't wait to meet everyone at last haha x

ReputationRep:
    hey I'm starting adult nursing in March

ReputationRep:
    Hey Shae,

How are you getting on with your course? I have been accepted onto MHN starting March 16, I feel excited but extremely nervous and need assitance from a person who has already started the course. If at all possible would you be willing to share assignment questions during your first year so I can get a feel of what to expect and to also give me the opportunity to do some background reading before commencement?

QUOTE=Shae_28;48509404]Anybody else

starting Nursing in March 2015?

Im studying Mental Health and it would be nice to meet some others who will be starting the same time, not necessarily in MH, but in general

So yeah [/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shae_28)
    Hey! its great hearing from you! do you have fb? would be great to get to know you, since we have the 1st year together anyway hehe

just give me a pm and ill get back to you as soon as i can
    Hey, hopefully they will accept me for Mental Health nursing, im so scared! I haven't applied to that course because it wasn't my original plan so i have to apply through extra! hope we will see each other

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.