ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pshah2)
    What does that mean?!!!!
    She wants the D :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    She wants the D :sexface:
    She does? :sexface:

Omg, seriously? How can you be sure? If so, advice for me?

ReputationRep:
    She does? :sexface:

Omg, seriously? How can you be sure? If so, advice for me?
    Hahaha, no. I was being facetious. In all probability she's just a bubbly person IRL and doesn't actually want the D, sorry

Your best bet is to try joking about and flirting in person and see if things progress. Remember my more general advice:- texting is not a preferred platform for communication, never mind flirtation/seduction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Hahaha, no. I was being facetious. In all probability she's just a bubbly person IRL and doesn't actually want the D, sorry

Your best bet is to try joking about and flirting in person and see if things progress. Remember my more general advice:- texting is not a preferred platform for communication, never mind flirtation/seduction
    Thing is I've broken off contact with her now. I hardly see her and I deleted her number.

When I used to see her (in person) she used to be flirty and always spoke to me. But she only responded to my first text and blanked me. Despite this she kept talking to me in person.

Didn't really understand it. Just trying to learn lessons of life lol. I only sent her a non suggestive text, wasn't trying to seduce her. I mean she didn't respond to Happy New Year or how's it going?

Tbh, if she had wanted the D, I did fancy her for a few months... wish she had just asked hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Thing is I've broken off contact with her now. I hardly see her and I deleted her number
    Sounds like it's for the best. Perhaps if you catch her on a night out or w/e then you could break the ice again but otherwise I'd just let sleeping dogs lie

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.