Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pure evil: man kills 4 children and their two parents execution style in texas Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESPORTIVA)
    this monster is being charged with capital murder in texas which carries with it the penalty of DEATH. HE WILL DIE. and i will PM you when he roasts.

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind lol useless meaningless statement which means nothing in the real world.

so by your reasoning the lives of those 6 people are worth less than that fat pigs?

the thing with liberals is that only believe victims should suffer death. and let me guess you would have been against that family defending themselves with a gun.

thank god the world isnt filled with people like you, imagine if every politician in mexico was like you, the country would become a failed state!

lol okay im a fascist then. what would be funny is that if i were to kill this man you would then fall in love with me, protect me, and rehabilitate me.
    stop entertaining idiots clearly psychopath murderers can't be rehabilitated and he likes to say ****ing annoying self-righteous ****. if he had family killed like that i bet he'd feel differently- not wanting to heal brutal murderers. some people, like gang members, thrive in prison bc that's where lots of their friends are. but you or i bantering with him will just make him feel like he is morally superior so don't waste your time and let him carry on with his stupidity elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    guns aren't the problem here.
    It is. Gun crime is a pretty common means of murder in America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natties)
    stop entertaining idiots clearly psychopath murderers can't be rehabilitated and he likes to say ****ing annoying self-righteous ****. if he had family killed like that i bet he'd feel differently- not wanting to heal brutal murderers. some people, like gang members, thrive in prison bc that's where lots of their friends are. but you or i bantering with him will just make him feel like he is morally superior so don't waste your time and let him carry on with his stupidity elsewhere.
    you're right

ReputationRep:
    why is death always the easy way out? so its a good thing for the victims? why do people think death is easy? its the ultimate punishment one which strikes fear into every single living thing, hence liberals hate it so much.

what else can you do to this guy? torture him?

Yes, i'm not sure about you but i would rather die than be locked up in a prison for the majority of my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    i think you are missing the point completely. he didn't kill them because HURRR DURR I GOTS ME A GUN!!! he killed them because he is a jealous psychopath who wanted to get back at his ex. he would have used anything to kill them, he just happens to have a gun. and the family he killed didn't...................and look what happened to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdude)
    Yes, i'm not sure about you but i would rather die than be locked up in a prison for the majority of my life
    of course you would tough guy.

i'll rather be alive because 11/10 being alive in a prison in a western country > being dead (not existing)

i can **** myself everyday, make friends, lift weights, watch TV, rape, and (thanks to liberals) i can kill as many people as i wish and i'll still be let out eventually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Will banning guns magically stop people from murdering? Will mentally deranged individuals just abandon all their murderous urges when they find it difficult to get a gun? Or will they just look to other means of killing? Using knives, swords, axes, hammers, bats, chainsaws, petrol, bombs etc. And it will be even easier for them now that the law abiding public has been conveniently disarmed and rendered defenceless.

ReputationRep:
    show me the figures (i think i know where you are gonna get them from)

death penalty would be cheaper with cost cutting, less appeals, etc.

the average cost of keeping a prison in a US prison is $30,000 a year. imagine i tied down and killed 6 people including 4 children (killing the kids first so the parents can see it like this guy did).

okay i'll be in prison for the rest of my life. im 19, say i live til im 90 how much would that cost? oh and dont forget i get appeals too and court cases and parole hearings,

oh and dont forget my healthcare costs if i fall ill (huge in the US)
    With less justice..., I agree with you my brother, lets even do away with the trials, and just go with whether they look guilty or not. Who cares if some innocent people get executed/murdered in the process, so long as we have OUR justice .

ReputationRep:
    Can't argue with death for this guy. Not as a punishment, but as a statement of his forfeited right to life. This man is an enemy of humanity, and as such deserves to be killed, just as any Nazi militant in world war two deserved to be killed. I am usually against the death penalty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freier._.lance)
    With less justice..., I agree with you my brother, lets even do away with the trials, and just go with whether they look guilty or not. Who cares if some innocent people get executed/murdered in the process, so long as we have OUR justice .
    whatever makes you happy man.............................

ReputationRep:
    Terrorist

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.