Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The BIG Leaderboard Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well done guys in first place pretty happy with joint 3rd at this point haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    I've gone up the ranking :woo:
    :yep: Well, you've gone from last to one from last but your position has gone down from 8th to 11th. (As i'm being nice and calling everyone tied the same)

(Original post by lustawny)
    You should put the newest leaderboard in the OP, maybe?

Good plan. I'll put in some spoiler tags and put them all in the OP.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    :yep: Well, you've gone from last to one from last but your position has gone down from 8th to 11th. (As i'm being nice and calling everyone tied the same)

Good plan. I'll put in some spoiler tags and put them all in the OP.
    FFS man
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, dropped to 5th!!

ReputationRep:
    Fair play to the top 2, 16/16 is pretty impressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    FFS man
    Worry about beating violaPat5 for last!

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Oh dear, dropped to 5th!!
    Keep an eye on the points totals and which of your films have still gone through and how they're doing in the current polls.

And remember the later polls are worth more and more points until the final is worth a whopping 10 points!

It could easily be a crucial countdown conundrum TSR Movie Madness final.

ReputationRep:
    12th place crew checking in :lol: nobody here knows anything about films 😏
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Worry about beating violaPat5 for last!

Keep an eye on the points totals and which of your films have still gone through and how they're doing in the current polls.

And remember the later polls are worth more and more points until the final is worth a whopping 10 points!

It could easily be a crucial countdown conundrum TSR Movie Madness final.
    Yeah can easily be regained! Can't remember what I put forward and don't want to check to then interfere with my voting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just a dad)
    Fair play to the top 2, 16/16 is pretty impressive.
    Yea, will be itneresting to see how many later ones they get as well.

(Original post by mynameisntbobk)
    12th place crew checking in :lol: nobody here knows anything about films
    Lol, you mean you actually picked the best film and not the popular/fun/newer ones? You fool.

I predicted tactically for the most part and am running a solid midfield place in 5th atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Yeah can easily be regained! Can't remember what I put forward and don't want to check to then interfere with my voting.

Same, i remember i had Dark Knight winning against Shawshank in the final so need to vote those but i'd vote those through anyway. :cool:

All of the others i'm not voting tactically. If there's 1 vote in it and i went the wrong way later than i may kick myself but it's all a bit of fun tbh.

ReputationRep:

Lol, you mean you actually picked the best film and not the popular/fun/newer ones? You fool.

I predicted tactically for the most part and am running a solid midfield place in 5th atm.
    Yeah I kind of regret doing that now lol, but I doubt I'd change that if I were to vote again

ReputationRep:
    All of the others i'm not voting tactically. If there's 1 vote in it and i went the wrong way later than i may kick myself but it's all a bit of fun tbh.
    Yeah, I think voting tactically would kind of spoil the fun and also reduce the chances of any fun shock results.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I kind of regret doing that now lol, but I doubt I'd change that if I were to vote again
    A lot of the time i let my heart win over my head and those are the ones i predicted wrong.

Yeah, I think voting tactically would kind of spoil the fun and also reduce the chances of any fun shock results.
    Yea, predicting tactically is fine imo but not voting tactically.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the time i let my heart win over my head and those are the ones i predicted wrong.
    Its a bit shocking some of the results though

ReputationRep:
    Its a bit shocking some of the results though
    Tell me about it!

Wall-e and 2001 both out in the first round. think i had both into the group finals at least! that will add up in later rounds to really kill my total points.

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it!

Wall-e and 2001 both out in the first round. think i had both into the group finals at least! that will add up in later rounds to really kill my total points.
    I voted against both of those genuinely preferred the others.

ReputationRep:
    A good start, but I think some of my more sentimental picks in later rounds may cost me!

ReputationRep:
    A lot of my votes went against my predictions. Not many other people went for pans labyrinth

ReputationRep:
    I voted against both of those genuinely preferred the others.
    Well, that just goes to show how personal preference can knock some truely aweosme films out as early as the first round!

(Original post by Zappaisgod)
    A good start, but I think some of my more sentimental picks in later rounds may cost me!
    Also, you're theoretically more likely to win later rounds due to having more correct picks through to be able to compete. I've got 5 things winning Semi Finals that are already out.

(Original post by Zappaisgod)
    A lot of my votes went against my predictions. Not many other people went for pans labyrinth
    Tbh they never were going to. Predicting that to win would be foolish for anyone.

ReputationRep:
    You all suck.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.