Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

if a girl at your uni was a stripper .. would you judge her Watch

ReputationRep:
    id judge her as somebody who probably doesnt give a **** and probably would wanna hang out with her, she'd probably be more fun than mrs morality anyway.

ReputationRep:
    i'd be all cool and edgy, like all atheists these days and commend her for her materialist and consumerist values and the liberation she has taken by whoring herself out for random men. a role model for women

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, at least she's doing something to pay for uni rather than rely on her parents. :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capachino)
    if a girl who was at your uni who you knew was a lapdancer in a club
    what would you think of her
    would you judge her?
    I'd do her
    and yeah many would judge her as a slut and so would I tbfh

ReputationRep:
    There are many other ways to make money. Stripping is just a lazy option.

ReputationRep:
    I would admire her tbh. She'd easily be paying her way through school :daydream:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Of course I would judge her. In fact I would go tell everyone I know that there is stripper in town and she goes to our uni.

If I hate her I would probably take her pics as well

(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    I would admire her tbh. She'd easily be paying her way through school :daydream:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Yorpul)
    Not at all, at least she's doing something to pay for uni rather than rely on her parents. :elefant:
    Cuz parents totally be like listen son, I can't afford te monies for your uni so u better off strippin!

ReputationRep:
    Id pull a drake on her

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone is judged in some way or another. Most people's first impressions of strippers is '****'. But she may be a good or bad person.

ReputationRep:
    I'd judge her every day.

Work it girl.

Work that pole.

Shake that booty like you mean it.

Too slow.

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't really bother me, its up to her what she does with her body

ReputationRep:
    I'd judge the person employing her as a stripper first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capachino)
    if a girl who was at your uni who you knew was a lapdancer in a club
    what would you think of her
    would you judge her?
    I would judge her.

She can make money through part time jobs where she can make money with clothes on. Being a striper at that age would shock me completely and I wouldn't have respect for her at all.

But I wouldn't be rude towards her as I don't know her full story and won't purposely ignore her ether. I would just have these thoughts about her however if I got to know her maybe I would think differently.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    because it's not necessarily conscious; we make judgements as human beings based on our experiences of similar people, at least at first, and assuming in the situation of the thread we don't actually know anything other than the fact that they are a stripper, of course we can't help but make *some* assumptions; we're not going to assume certain things in that regard

Well as I know myself pretty well, I don't think I would judge her. Not everybody would make 'some assumptions'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fortunesfool)
    Well as I know myself pretty well, I don't think I would judge her. Not everybody would make 'some assumptions'.
    I just consider it ridiculous that people here are actually making the claim that they don't judge people based on certain facts - that's not believable in the slightest and it just comes off as very "holier than thou", rather than honest/truthful

ReputationRep:
    I would.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't condone it 🎶 but it's a dirty job but someones gotta do it 🎶

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    I just consider it ridiculous that people here are actually making the claim that they don't judge people based on certain facts - that's not believable in the slightest and it just comes off as very "holier than thou", rather than honest/truthful

But you don't know if people would judge her or not? I think it's ignorant to think that because something is 'not believable' that it's not true. It was a hypothetical situation, so I don't really know why you are trying to plaster people as liars? It doesn't make them 'holier than thou', it's just their own opinion. I don't know why you're going to a great effort to disprove people's opinions, it's an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    There are a lot of people in the world who don't judge others because they're smart and have enough insight not to... Just saying.
    But anyway, to all the judgmental people I'm interested, what if it's paying for an amazing lifestyle that you wouldn't have the freedom to unless you were living off mummy and daddy's trust fund. If all her choices outside of stripping were amazing beyond your imagination something a girl who you could look up to would do, would you be willing to reserve judgement.. would it be natural to or would you be unable. And if you knew she was working at a topless only club like something you would see at the beach, would you still be judging?

ReputationRep:
    //

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.