Edexcel additional and extension Science exams summer 2014 thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marcusroye98)
    I did AQA English Lit
    how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelo12231)
    how did you find it?
    AWFUL. Literature is like my worst subject.
    However... the exam couldnt have got any better. I revised like 3 topics and they all came up xD
    but i will still get a c xD

ReputationRep:
    AWFUL. Literature is like my worst subject.
    However... the exam couldnt have got any better. I revised like 3 topics and they all came up xD
    but i will still get a c xD
    LOL ou should've seen it, i predicted 2 poems and they both came up(conflict cluster) and i got 3 fan clubs now too funny

literature im hoping will be one of my A*s if the examiner actually understand anything i wrote...

ReputationRep:
    LOL ou should've seen it, i predicted 2 poems and they both came up(conflict cluster) and i got 3 fan clubs now too funny

literature im hoping will be one of my A*s if the examiner actually understand anything i wrote...
    I did the conflict cluster too xD

ReputationRep:
    out of the blue and come on come back XD i did out of the blue with the falling leaves and compared stanza length and line length, uses of colour white in out of the blue and brown in falling leaves and imagery (the dove (OFTB) and the snowflake (falling leaves))... 3 pages all together, wbu?
    Out of the Blue and Yellow Palm
    out of the blue - personal pronouns , rhetorical questions
    personification
    Text in the form of building- Subconscious image in society

Yellow Palm - Imagery of glass
    Religion
    Alliteration- Blind beggar

ReputationRep:
    I did the conflict cluster too xD
    out of the blue and come on come back XD i did out of the blue with the falling leaves and compared stanza length and line length, uses of colour white in out of the blue and brown in falling leaves and imagery (the dove (OFTB) and the snowflake (falling leaves))... 3 pages all together, wbu?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.