Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, how self-conscious are you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reluctant Economist)
    I'll just be like.. Cheese?! What cheese?! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And I'd be smiling cuz m food conscious.. i dont eat at public places weird but yeah.. other thn that i am pretty self conscious i cant help but think everyone is staring at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    And I'd be smiling cuz m food conscious.. i dont eat at public places weird but yeah.. other thn that i am pretty self conscious i cant help but think everyone is staring at me
    Aww bless you. I'm a food person. If I have good food in front of me I am not bothered anything but enjoying it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summerdays)
    For example:

If you were sitting on a cafe table, talking to a stranger that you found physically attractive, and then you did something "embarrassing" - such as a small piece of cheese falling out of your sandwich, how would you react and why? Would it be different if you didn't find the guy physically attractive?

The above example relates to a real life experience of mine. In general, how self-conscious are you?
    Go home immediately to cry.

ReputationRep:
    Aww bless you. I'm a food person. If I have good food in front of me I am not bothered anything but enjoying it
    You sound like my sister..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    You sound like my sister..
    She must be amazing then... :P

ReputationRep:
    She must be amazing then... :P
    Mostly yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    Mostly yes
    LOL, fair play. Just out of curiosity what gender do you suppose I am?

ReputationRep:
    LOL, fair play. Just out of curiosity what gender do you suppose I am?
    I was wondering about that.. i think ur a guy sorry if m wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    I was wondering about that.. i think ur a guy sorry if m wrong
    Dayuum. The anonymity of the interwebs can be misleading! I'm a girl

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh ur a girl... duh how stupid of me.. the question is being targetted at girls..

ReputationRep:
    Dayuum. The anonymity of the interwebs can be misleading! I'm a girl
    I just figured

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    Ohhh ur a girl... duh how stupid of me.. the question is being targetted at girls..
    Haha no worries! Although this is definitely going off thread now... :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha no worries! Although this is definitely going off thread now... :P
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    I think that would just be the end for me, I'd have to do some suicide. How do you bounce back from a thing like that?

ReputationRep:
    cheese falling out of a sandwich is a pretty normal thing though lol. Most sandwiches and burgers are very poorly put together.

ReputationRep:
    With regards to my previous post: When the cheese did fall out of her sandwich, she started sweeping it off the table, with her hands, while making a quiet (but audible) sound that wasn't laughter; I didn't even notice the cheese until she did that. I then asked her "Hey, what's that?", in a joking manner, and her reply was "I was trying to hide it from you" (while also looking down, I think).

Is it likely she was attracted?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.