Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

PC or console gamer? Watch

• View Poll Results: ?????????
    glorious master race
    82.69%
    worthless peasant
    17.31%

ReputationRep:
    BOTH! Although more of my friends are console gamers so I guess I swing that way if anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Y'all can call me one of those smug hybrids who walk the thin, thin gap that bridges console and PC gaming, the little place where PC and console gamers come together and giggle. I game on a wide array of platforms. PC and Mac are my main platforms for gaming but I run emulators on the Mac for older console games, have a Gamecube because who doesn't want a Gamecube and a PS Vita because screw the man(3DS)

ReputationRep:
    I have an Xbox 360 but about to build a gaming PC, so I suppose you could say both

ReputationRep:
    i have a ps3, 3ds and a pc, so honestly i couldn't give a damn

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't mind a gaming pc but I wouldn't know what to look for so I'm a console person.

ReputationRep:
    PC, you can use your mouse to point and shoot, I found playing half life 2 was more enjoyable using a keyboard and mouse

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Both. But I think its easier to play Shooting games on PC because you can just use the mouse, whereas its much more difficult with consoles, until you get the hang of it

ReputationRep:
    I gamed mainly on consoles until now, though I'm looking into getting a proper gaming PC, and certainly I'm not going to invest in either of the new consoles.

ReputationRep:
    I have multiple consoles, but after the 360 I doubt I'll buy another....

Simply put PC's are getting further and further ahead, less console only games, the remainder being first party games but there's fewer and fewer of them each generation.

Also I can finally use a decent controller on the vast majority of PC games and plug it into my TV for certain games. I still use my 360 from time to time to play fifa and certain games like the original fable.

Also I love my Gaming PC and you simply cannot beat PC gaming clan's, mine are a great bunch and we all meet up twice a year at least, PC gaming has the potential to be much more social than console gaming, which the extension of social interaction is usually name calling.

Also PC gaming has mods.... skyrim and fallout without mods is just soulless!

ReputationRep:
    Mixture.

PC for simulators, strategy games and casual games.

Console for shooters and sports.

ReputationRep:
    Praise him

http://gaben.amigocraft.net

:adore:

ReputationRep:
    Multiplatform Master Race

ReputationRep:
    I prefer online gaming, so console all the way

ReputationRep:
    Pc Masterrace.

Dont make me say more.

ReputationRep:
    I like my console only cause all my friends have a ps4. I prefer a pc tho

ReputationRep:
    Console Gamer. The glorious pc gaming master race doesn't get true masterpieces such as persona 5
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.