Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    The Return part 3?
    Yes, part 3. Whatever it takes he will be back. He may not be the attacking, driving and elite D.Rose we have seen, however he WILL reach the 'promise land' ( NBA Champion) eventually.
    Attached Images

Still considering on jumping the bandwagon

ReputationRep:
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      Going to have to keep an eye on the Love to Cavs rumours heating up. Wiggins being a necessity going the other way is incredible. Massive opportunity for the T-Wolves to get a young, possible superstar, who is extremely marketable. Could be exactly what they need to revive a fading franchise. I love this trade for both teams to be perfectly honest, LeBron gets a rebounder, great passer and stretch shooter, and daily double double threat, and TWolves get an immense prospect.

ReputationRep:
      I'm hoping D-Rose comes back to being an all-star, I really do. I doubt he'll play as aggressively as before though, two knee surgeries with one on each knee would make people hesitant about doing the same things he did before.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Durantula)
      Going to have to keep an eye on the Love to Cavs rumours heating up. Wiggins being a necessity going the other way is incredible. Massive opportunity for the T-Wolves to get a young, possible superstar, who is extremely marketable. Could be exactly what they need to revive a fading franchise. I love this trade for both teams to be perfectly honest, LeBron gets a rebounder, great passer and stretch shooter, and daily double double threat, and TWolves get an immense prospect.
      Seems like the T-Wolves have been fading since the day they were conceived. I don't think their GM/coach/president has any idea what he's doing

ReputationRep:
      Lakers are screwed. Not lottery material but not playoff either. If they dont get a top 5 pick its going to Phoenix. Tank or not tank?

ugh i used to love this thread

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by S-man10)
        The season hasn't started yet
        • PS Helper

ReputationRep:

(Original post by MK27)
        The season hasn't started yet
        No LeBron at Miami makes S-Man a very sad panda.

:P

ReputationRep:
        You still haven't told me where your king is

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Durantula)
        No LeBron at Miami makes S-Man a very sad panda.

:P
        At least they've got the big 2 lol

• Section Leader
          • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
          What sites would people recommend as the best place for NBA related news?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by DivinityA)
          Avoid espn at all costs. Insidehoops.com is good. Nba.com too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by C-Dawg)
          Seems like the T-Wolves have been fading since the day they were conceived. I don't think their GM/coach/president has any idea what he's doing
          Having Kevin Garnett really papered over the cracks till 2007. Especially when they were banned from trades I believe for a stretch of the earlier 00's.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by DivinityA)
          Team stream

ReputationRep:
          Lebron was never a MJ caliber player. More of a Magic Johnson/ Larry Bird type.

Whoever, thinks LBJ is better than Kobe needs to get off the bandwagon and the next stop.

(Original post by woztar)
            Lebron was never a MJ caliber player. More of a Magic Johnson/ Larry Bird type.

Whoever, thinks LBJ is better than Kobe needs to get off the bandwagon and the next stop.
            Whoever thinks kobe is better need to get their head checked

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
          Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.