Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ages of the people you've had sex with? Watch

I've knobbed the lot from 18 to 60 (uber ****) and they were all fab...

For clarity, the age they were when you slept with them.

My example:

21 when I was 16
    46 when I was 18
    32 when I was 18
    36 when I was 19

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't actually know a lot of the ages but I guess between 14 and 30 for them and between 14 and 25 for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

18 and 18
    And I was 18 at the time, I'm not very adventurous with age.

ReputationRep:
    but what even is sex though

ReputationRep:
    Year older and two years younger. I'm 29 I was/am in a relationship with both of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    15, she was 17

16-17, she 16-17

ReputationRep:
    18, 20, 27, 33. I'm 17. I have a friend same age whose been with a 45y.o but we suspect older.

Feels a bit messed up thinking about it, though for me its all felt perfectly normal and consensual so it isn't actually a problem.

edit: oh I was 16 when I first started seeing 18 + 20 (turned 17 while still seeing 18 though), 17 for the others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was having a conversation with my friend yesterday, and she said the men I've slept with all seem really old, and that she wouldn't go higher than someone five years older than her. Just out of curiousity, how old are you, and how old are the people you've had sex with?

I'm 19, and mine are 21, 45, 32 and 36
    daddy issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    For clarity, the age they were when you slept with them.

My example:

21 when I was 16
    46 when I was 18
    32 when I was 18
    36 when I was 19
    But are you male or female? That is the important question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plusC)
    19, 23, 29

and I'm only 18

Oh wait I've never had sex
    lol maths nerd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101010)
    lol maths nerd
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plusC)
    Yep
    me, szurich, charl, tom and charl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    Please point out to me which one of these "Top 10 Dirtiest Rap Songs" was preformed by a white person:

http://www.spike.com/articles/4wbdnv...ll-time?page=2

No, not all black rappers do rap about sex. But, unlike you, I am not trying to generalise an entire race. I am simply attempting to point out to an embarrassingly ignorant person that promiscuity has nothing to do with race. So I'd appreciate it if you, the person who might have well said "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE S****" would stop trying to make me out to be the racist.
    I like white people who share my views and all people for that matter, so your statement in quotes is bs.
    Also you responded to my post saying black rappers do it as well and genralised them all, so I responded.

Heard of Eminem? He is a famous white rapper who raps a lot about sex in most of his lyrics.

ReputationRep:
    Late 20s.

ReputationRep:
    1st was 18 when i was 16
    2nd was 23 when i was 17
    ... I'm still 17 and female

Of all the 4 men I have slept with they have all be 2 years older than me. Strange

ReputationRep:
    If I put the number 0 down on this thread, it would probably be interpreted in a very different and disgusting way to what I actually mean.

And kumon, while you've kind of got a point that I can agree with wholeheartedly, your posts on the first page make you sound like an annoying whiny righteous anti-white crusading prick. Since it's a basic need of life, criticizing people for having sex is like criticizing someone for eating; ****ing moronic.

ReputationRep:
    90+ ..... anyone younger is pure disappointment

ReputationRep:
    18-29

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.