Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Straight men and lesbians/bi's: Do you find hairy women attractive? ( pics to judge ) Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you find female body hair attractive?
    Yes. I love hairy females.
    3.00%
    No. It disgusts me.
    70.00%
    Not a deal breaker, but would prefer shaved.
    15.00%
    Don't care either way.
    12.00%

ReputationRep:
    does it have to say, No, it disgusts me?
    i don't find hair on women attractive at all, but i wouldn't go as far as to say 'disgusting'
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Personally no, I don't find it attractive in the slightest but if the women want to grow their hair, its their own choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Most women who leave their natural body hair are not that extreme anyway. Some of these are just not representative of those who choose not to shave.
    I prefer natural body hair on women because generally it takes a special type of woman who has the guts to go against the pressure to shave and against those who say that women's body hair is disgusting. It's really disappointing that we've got to the stage where women have to be seen to go through so many beauty rituals to be deemed attractive these days even when they have less hair than men anyway.

My ex girlfriend left her own body hair and it wasn't thick at all.

Natural and proud!
    YAAAAS damn right! those pictures are 0.001% representative of the female population. Shaving is a hassle man, and judging a woman based on air that grows on her body is shallow to be honest like ugh ppl u suck

ReputationRep:
    I'm bi and I feel sick looking at them :puke:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What the **** man

ReputationRep:
    It's not normal is it

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't bother me either way - unless she asked me to start growing body hair too!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    not a chance!

ReputationRep:
    This lez with armpit patches came up to me and wouldn't disappear, just kept pleading, "Ay, come on ma, gimme a chance. Dayyymmm." Ew. Just...ew. And those OP pix are just freaky.

ReputationRep:
    Way to ruin a great pair of tits :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm done

ReputationRep:
    I would have rather died a virgin than lost it to one of those freaks

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't care less and those women are extremes, I've gone a couple of months for a bet and they were nothing like that

ReputationRep:
    Those are just obscene examples if I'm honest. I'm nowhere near that hairy and I'm a guy... if a girl was the same hairiness as me I wouldn't really mind although I think shaved is nicer. Their choice really.

ReputationRep:
    Never though I'd see women with similar leg hair length to me

ReputationRep:
    YES IT IS. I love it. The more the better. Female body hair is beautiful attractive and so feminine !!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Tbf it is really weird seeing a hairy girl. That last picture is pretty harrowing.

ReputationRep:
    It turns me on honestly, never thought it would. Have to go back to the eighties the last time I had a girl with body hair. But looking at these pics I started to get aroused.

ReputationRep:
    I don't find abnormally hairy girls particularly attractive, but if the average girl decides to not shave it's really neither here nor there for me. Sometimes I even find it attractive, not because of the hair itself but because I know I won't have to wait for them to shave their legs, they don't mind being without a razor in the middle of nowhere for a week or two, there's never a risk of prickly stubble under the bedsheets at night, or even worse rubbing against you during sex. If it's soft and fine (as it is on many girls) it's barely visible and has nothing but upsides as far as I'm concerned.

ReputationRep:
    These women can't possibly exist. That has to be photoshopped. Nah. Nah. I think I just puked.
    A little hair (like she forgot to shave her legs that week would be alright, wouldn't kick up a fuss) but that is just torture

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.