The Student Room Group

Romantically straight but sexually bi...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by snowystarks
I'm romantically attracted to guys but sexually attracted to girls.
I think.
Because I don't have both attraction with either gender I'm scared I'll never be fully attracted to a person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i was actually having a debate with my friend about homosexual heteroromantics the other day, she said she didn't think it possible and they are just gay :/ it shows its not as simple as just 'gay' and 'straight', since you would be defined by society as gay AND straight. Anyway no point in labelling it, just preferences! :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AKWxxx
i was actually having a debate with my friend about homosexual heteroromantics the other day, she said she didn't think it possible and they are just gay :/ it shows its not as simple as just 'gay' and 'straight', since you would be defined by society as gay AND straight. Anyway no point in labelling it, just preferences! :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to go off topic but nice profile picture!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been trying to label myself for 5/6 years and have given up :P Mostly I just say I'm bisexual (homosexual heteroromantic is more accurate but a mouthful to say), but then I have moments where I'm scared I'll never meet anyone I can really connect with.

I was going to say I wish people were just 'gay' or 'straight' but actually I just wish I had confidence and good looks to be able to go out and explore my sexuality. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up hot and I'll be able to find out.. :P

(This was meant to be a quote reply but iPhone app playing up. Never mind)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by snowystarks
I've been trying to label myself for 5/6 years and have given up :P Mostly I just say I'm bisexual (homosexual heteroromantic is more accurate but a mouthful to say), but then I have moments where I'm scared I'll never meet anyone I can really connect with.

I was going to say I wish people were just 'gay' or 'straight' but actually I just wish I had confidence and good looks to be able to go out and explore my sexuality. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up hot and I'll be able to find out.. :P

(This was meant to be a quote reply but iPhone app playing up. Never mind)

Posted from TSR Mobile

everyone is good looking to someone :smile: being 'hot' is only a product of society anyway, brad pitt is meant to be the hottest guy alive, yet i actually find him not all that attractive, and i have a huge crush on seth rogen :') you will meet someone and find yourself, don't worry.go explore!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Edminzodo
Sorry to go off topic but nice profile picture!

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha you too :wink:
Original post by Josh_B
Thank you for the feelings you've posted. It certainly makes me feel better about myself!

:smile: glad to hear it. It was actually good for me to read this thread too so thanks to you too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending