Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I hate being a woman also to be honest, it's a hassle.
    I get honked at by cars at least 50% of the time if I go out the house and then yelled at out of cars by lude men, I can't go out at night on my own for fear of being raped. I get constantly criticized for the way I look. I get sexually assaulted in clubs 70% of the time . I'm mocked for being a woman whenever a serious topic is at hand. There is loads more but I really can't be bothered delving into everything I have to put up with on a day to day basis due to a pair of tits being on my chest.
    Overexaggeration. You don't need to overexaggerate to prove point.

ReputationRep:
    Ah unlucky! Being a man is great, I wake up every morning and just leap out of bed because I know that my life is so easy.

I have absolutely no day to day stresses thanks to my penis, and I just get to spend the whole time oppressing women, being a man really is a laugh a minute, a dream job if you will.

If you hadn't gathered from the above
    a) I was being sarcastic
    b) I would call you a moron, but I won't because that would result in a blue card, so I shall simply say something that hopefully won't be seen as severe enough to warrant a card: I believe that you are incorrect and should possibly re-evaluate your position, if I may be so bold.

xxx!

ReputationRep:
    I love being female

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Overexaggeration. You don't need to overexaggerate to prove point.
    The sad thing is I'm not exaggerating.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh that's ridiculous, I hate "positive" discrimination as much as negative, I put positive in quotation marks because it's clearly negative to the opposite party, in this case being men.
    Its mainly due to the nature of the course "Physcis" not many women do it but I dont think that impact me negativley if it was a smaller amount of money i woundn't mind tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I get honked at by cars at least 50% of the time if I go out the house and then yelled at out of cars by lude men, I can't go out at night on my own for fear of being raped. I get constantly criticized for the way I look. I get sexually assaulted in clubs 70% of the time . I'm mocked for being a woman whenever a serious topic is at hand. There is loads more but I really can't be bothered delving into everything I have to put up with on a day to day basis due to a pair of tits being on my chest.
    You must be fit as hell or just bull****ing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vee_wuvshugs)
    You must be fit as hell or just bull****ing
    Haha :') I'm about average looking but it might be because I have large breasts and quite a round arse. That and I live in quite a bad area.

ReputationRep:
    Being female is only crap if you're ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahbaz)
    Its mainly due to the nature of the course "Physcis" not many women do it but I dont think that impact me negativley if it was a smaller amount of money i woundn't mind tbh.
    Hmm, I still don't agree with it. It just seems wrong to me to only offer it to the women, I can understand they are trying to get more women on the course but I think they are going the wrong way about it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh please being female is crap RIGHT NOW?

Women don't have nearly as many responsibilities as men.

1. Men have to be independent, women dont have to if they don't want to - and we all know many women choose the latter.

2. Men have to provide for their children, women don't.

3. Men have to have a car and a house, women don't.

4. Men get harsher prison sentences, women don't

5. Men get a lot of flack for being a stay-at-home, women don't.

6. Men's spousal support has a stigma attached to it and women's doesn't.

... Need I continue.

Periods have not been painful for women for a long time now since the discovery of analgesics. If yourperiod pain is unbearable go to your local GP.

ReputationRep:
    You are lying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gherk)
    You are lying.
    Thank you for telling me you know more about my life than me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Haha :') I'm about average looking but it might be because I have large breasts and quite a round arse. That and I live in quite a bad area.
    I've been to some bad areas in my time and I've never witnessed such a thing

ReputationRep:
    Being a Male isn't exactly easy either.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I still don't agree with it. It just seems wrong to me to only offer it to the women, I can understand they are trying to get more women on the course but I think they are going the wrong way about it.
    Yeah, Its similar in engineering, tbh im not sure why women dont pick such subjects.

ReputationRep:
    You're lucky I try to only go out with friends now because it doesn't happen when I am with people only when I'm on my own.

ReputationRep:

The inference here is that you're not as pretty or fit as Sophie.

Just thought I'd clarify.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahbaz)
    Yeah, Its similar in engineering, tbh im not sure why women dont pick such subjects.
    I'm not sure myself, though I know quite a few female engineers.

ReputationRep:
    Ok think about it this way, you probably are luckier than most girls out there. Your looks will get you far in life, imagine what its like being unattractive, completely ignored and never having a date then you'll realize you are actually quite lucky and should be happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukmed108)
    Ok think about it this way, you probably are luckier than most girls out there. Your looks will get you far in life, imagine what its like being unattractive, completely ignored and never having a date then you'll realize you are actually quite lucky and should be happy.
    Honestly I am just average looking and rarely get romantic interests, the only reason I get this attention is because I have large breasts and a big arse. I would honestly much rather be left alone than sexually assaulted to be very honest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.