Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you a morning person? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just can't seem to remove myself from whatever I'm doing to go to bed, even if I'm really, really tired. I like it when I can wake up in the morning and still feel refreshed, but it rarely happens. M
    Maybe if I go to bed now...

Nah.

ReputationRep:
    nah

ReputationRep:
    Considering I rarely wake up before 1pm...no.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I can be if I want to be. Some days I'll sleep in fairly late. But I've occasionally gone to bed earlier and woken up at 3 in the morning, to go on walks. I love doing that, it's such a nice time of day to be out in the countryside.

ReputationRep:
    I turn into something quite horrendous in the mornings. Never approach me at this time unless you want me secretly plotting your death!

Night owl definitely

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    yeah im a moaning person.

ReputationRep:

Yes I am !!!
    The early morning hours are so peaceful, so quiet. It’s my favorite time of day. I truly enjoy that time of peace, that time to myself, when I can think, when I can read, when I can breathe...Love to wake up early ...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a morning and night person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i'm not sure that's wholly true - i've found most people are nicer in the night time because you mellow out , you've done most things you need to do and you're relaxing. i always get a rush of kind of... love at night time , meaning i'm a lot more open

having said that , i wouldn't say i'm either a morning or an evening person. i don't mind getting up early , although it's not always easy and depending what i have that day i may not want to get up. but then again , i wouldn't stay in bed until like midday because i feel awful. i usually get up around 9 so i have time to do lots of things. my boyfriend on the other hand stays in bed until like 2 easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Absolutely and categorically not. Every time my alarm goes off in the morning I die a little inside.
    I'm like this too. Then I realised it's only during the week, not at the weekend. If only there was something to look forward to all the time... waking up wouldn't be such a chore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R+G are dead)
    I love mornings! I get a kick out of leaving the house really early (which for me would mean 6:30 or before that) when it's not quite sunrise, and the streetlamps are still on, and you're walking along thinking, 'I'm one of the first people to greet the new day, and I've got so much more time to do stuff than usual. Woohoo!'.
    I so wish I could be like that!

ReputationRep:
    No one likes mornings
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberwang)
    If you are, you're more likely to be 'unethical' at night, and vice-versa if you're a 'night-owl'.

Does this apply to you? It's never something that I've known...
    I'm neither, I operate on naps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireGarden)
    I learnt to cope with them. My method was buying a coffee machine. It's in my bedroom.
    lets see a picture of this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Absolutely and categorically not. Every time my alarm goes off in the morning I die a little inside.
    My alarm went off four times this morning. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Morning...what is this term? I normally wake up around 11 but lay in bed until 1 haha. I cannot move it is as though someone has placed a spell on me. :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.