The Student Room Group

Is it bad to date someone out of your league?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
best of luck then!!

im sure youll be grand kid x

oh really..looks like troy isnt as faithful as we thought..

Thank you dear :grin:

I didn't like Troy, seemed a bit meh :yucky:
Original post by MidnightDream
Thank you dear :grin:

I didn't like Troy, seemed a bit meh :yucky:

troy seemed grand..brenda seemed high maintenance

although troy was a lunatic to give her 500!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3V-oXwCWL4
Original post by MrEFeynman
No, and potential partners hopefully have more attributes than their short lived appearance to offer.

Distortions are what is leading to the majority of the public actually becoming more ignorant and intellectually stunted. Of course not all visually stunning individuals are dumb blimps. It does appear though that a large majority are. This is confounded by their choice in partners normally another airhead.

These sort of people are genetically devolving the intellectual capacity of society as a whole. Not too mention they generally have more children too. These are both serious issues, which call for extreme measures.

Measure 1: A global ban on fake tan and sunbeds.

Imagine all the water and washing liquid that could be saved, not having to wash the orange imprint off bedding.

Measure 2: A global ban on makeup.

Clause: individuals whom have suffered genuine disfiguration/scarring etc can use it still, if they want to.

Measure 3: Sterilise the air heads, after they have 1 child.

Male and Female Air heads of course.

Measure 4: I'm bored now, so the joke ends here.

Honestly though nobody's out of anybodies league. Everybody has something to contribute. The only individuals not even in the league are the lazy, ignorant, vicious little ****s. Who bring nothing positive to a relationship, but a load of negative ****.

Thanks for a good laugh :wink:
there are only 2 leagues, one for insecure people and one for non-insecure people

don't limit yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending