Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

QUIZ: Women, are you high maintenance? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Sounds like someone has little princess syndrome.
    This. It's quite sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeBradley)
    -27. I now see why this doesn't apply to men.
    Finally. Someone lower than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I got -4 :cool:

How on earth did you get 71 :rofl:
    I dunno I just answered the questions! I guess because I'm very picky with stuff like food and spend a lot of time getting my hair done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    This. It's quite sad.
    Why is it "sad"? Just because I like different things to you doesn't make either of us "sad".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    I dunno I just answered the questions! I guess because I'm very picky with stuff like food and spend a lot of time getting my hair done.
    I bet you have pink satin hangers in your wardrobe and an air purifier in your car :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I bet you have pink satin hangers in your wardrobe and an air purifier in your car :unimpressed:
    A couple, most of them are wooden though :teehee:

And I don't have a car because I either walk or get someone else to pick me up.

ReputationRep:
    Smh at a grown ass woman being high maintenance

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever spent more than three hours having a hair appointment? I would have thought even a hair appointment on the morning of a wedding would take less time than that!

Mind you, perhaps I'm not in a good position to know, seeing as I got married in my normal clothes at the register office. :scrooge:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Smh at a grown ass woman being high maintenance
    "Smh" at a man coming onto a thread intended for lighthearted fun and trying to start an argument

ReputationRep:
    -26? Most of those options are just stereotypes, or extremes of people surely?

ReputationRep:
    2 :P

ReputationRep:
    69 :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ.

This is embarrassing

I'm higher than the first bloody band and I'm a guy. Although the air purifier in my room wasn't bought by me...

ReputationRep:
    Me: -18
    My girlfriend: 49

Reading the thread my suspicions are confirmed: she really does live on a different planet from normal girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octopus_Garden)
    Has anyone ever spent more than three hours having a hair appointment? I would have thought even a hair appointment on the morning of a wedding would take less time than that!

Mind you, perhaps I'm not in a good position to know, seeing as I got married in my normal clothes at the register office. :scrooge:
    Yeah, mine can take over 5. The one I had that took almost 6 was when I took my hair from blue black to copper, because I had to have several cleanses.

But normally, I have a full head of foils, which takes an hour and a half, then a root tint, then a wash with a treatment, then a cut, then a blow dry, and a set, which can take about 4 and a half. My mum's takes 3. I thought this was normal :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Jesus Christ.

This is embarrassing

I'm higher than the first bloody band and I'm a guy. Although the air purifier in my room wasn't bought by me...
    What did you get?
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Me: -18
    My girlfriend: 49

Reading the thread my suspicions are confirmed: she really does live on a different planet from normal girls
    What's she like? I'm curious as she's the only one close to me so far :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did you get?

What's she like? I'm curious as she's the only one close to me so far :lol:
    Edit: Oh wait, still bad but 30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    *cough* 7 x 5 *cough*
    The only one on this thread close to me and I'm still more than double you.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, mine can take over 5. The one I had that took almost 6 was when I took my hair from blue black to copper, because I had to have several cleanses.

But normally, I have a full head of foils, which takes an hour and a half, then a root tint, then a wash with a treatment, then a cut, then a blow dry, and a set, which can take about 4 and a half. My mum's takes 3. I thought this was normal :dontknow:
    How do you endure over four hours of hairdressing boredom?

I don't personally know anyone who has more done than hair-dying every 6-8 weeks, at about an hour's worth of time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.