Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

At what time do you sleep and wake up in the summer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My bedtime increases by around 2 hours a day due to being awake longer than I should. This mean that throughout this holiday I have and will have my bedtime flipping around constantly. Throughout my (short) life I'm pretty sure I've woken up and gone to bed at every hour of the day.

Before school I reset my bedtime back to normal (if it isn't luckily perfect already) by not sleeping for 24+ hours which makes it easy to go to bed early before the first day of school. The risk of doing this is that, if you fall asleep accidentally due to your extreme tiredness, you mess up your bedtime completely before school and you'll possibly end up getting no sleep before school (even then it can be fine as your natural bedtime may fall just after school finishes.)

ReputationRep:
    Asleep at 2:30, awake at 9:30. Pretty much this every day.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Sleep: 1-3am

Wake up: 12-3pm

ReputationRep:
    Sleep 2-6am

Wake up 11-3pm

ReputationRep:
    Sleep: 2-4am

Wake: 12pm onwards

Really need to get my act together, feel like I'm wasting my summer!

ReputationRep:
    Sleep at 4-5 am and wake up at like 2-3 pm. I love summer.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep: 3-5am

Wake up: 12-1pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    U work?
    no i can even get up at 5am sometimes, i like early mornings but i cant stay up past midnight

ReputationRep:
    Usually sleep about 3 and wake up about 1/2

However at the moment I've still not managed to sleep and I'm considering just skipping it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I usually sleep just about sunrise happens, wake up at like 1PM unless I have plans the next day

ReputationRep:
    i got to sleep around 1-2am and wake up between 9 and 11 usually.

ReputationRep:
    Go to sleep at 3-4am, wake up at between 11am and 1pm. It's really difficult getting out of this pattern, and I end up having already half of the day wasted. :L

ReputationRep:
    Apart from next week when I'm going on holiday with my friend and her family I go to sleep anytime between 12 and 3am and wake up between 8 and 11am.

ReputationRep:
    I go to sleep around 1am to 3am during summer and wake up around 8 to 10am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sleep at 4 am and wake up at 12 (when mom wakes me up :confused: ) cause i'd sleep till 3 probably ... but i think i do this every season, not just summer oops

ReputationRep:
    At the moment, going to bed at about 4am, getting up around midday.

Technically, I'm wasting my days (therefore my summer), but I'm home from uni and I have nothing better to be doing with my life

ReputationRep:
    sleep at like 5am.. wake up at like 2-3pm, not even mad.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm planning on going to the gym the next day I'll get to bed either at midnight or slightly before and get up at 7, however on the days I'm not doing anything it varies on how tired I feel and how hot it is. If it's too hot I tend to stay up later (around 2-3 am) as I see no point in trying to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep around 11/12, wake up between 8 and 10 am

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.