Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rembo)
    Flat 4, You
    Flat 10 Have you joined the BGP Freshers facebook group?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethery)
    Flat 10 :) Have you joined the BGP Freshers facebook group?
    Never got round to making a Facebook account :p. I'll make one and join the page.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

Students who have paid the deposit for Broadgate Park should have received an e-mail from them recently with room numbers and other information. If you haven’t received this and have paid, please contact Broadgate Park directly on 0115 9518670 or [email protected]

Best wishes,

Dave

(Original post by yoreaux)
    I've applied and accpeted around the same time as you and haven't heard anything aswell. Have you payed your deposit and first installment though? I just went on FAQS..so they'll contact us two weeks before.

When do I find out where I’m going to be living?
    You will be sent your Broadgate Park address by email two weeks before the contract start date.

Where can I find arrival information? Essential arrival information will also sent by email to you two weeks before your contract start date.

What room did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rembo)
    Never got round to making a Facebook account . I'll make one and join the page.
    Ah alright I'd say it's worth it, a lot of people are finding and talking to their flatmates beforehand. I've definitely seen a few people say they're in flat 4, so you should be able to find someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethery)
    Ah alright I'd say it's worth it, a lot of people are finding and talking to their flatmates beforehand. I've definitely seen a few people say they're in flat 4, so you should be able to find someone!
    Just looked now and joined the spruces group. Seriously cannot wait for Saturday

ReputationRep:
    can I not order stuff online to broadgate park? like shops that uses couriers like UPS or Hermes, will they actually notify me when my parcel is here or will i just get a notification that I've missed my parcel?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.