Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the best foundation? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I use Clinique redness correction, it looks so natural and completely evens out your complexion I also use the Clinique redness correction primer as a base because it's so soft and kind to your skin

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    100% Studio Sculpt Mac Foundation, absolutely flawless- get complimented on my make up all the time!

ReputationRep:
    Rimmel match perfection x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever used the Bare Minerals powder foundation because liquid foundation (even the one by BM) tends to look way too orange on my pale skin (and definitely highlights my Twilight vampire-lookalike status!). Personally, I wouldn't dream of trying any other foundation because I'm too scared of applying something unnatural on my skin - Bare Minerals don't use any nasty ingredients, which is a relief for my spot prone skin.

ReputationRep:
    I love Loreal true match. The colour is the closest match I've used and it looks really natural

ReputationRep:
    The BH Cosmetics one is the only one I've ever found to match my skin tone properly but it's too heavy for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream. I apply it over some primer and it lasts FOREVER. Plus, it's super cheap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    Depends on your skintype.

I like Estee Lauder doublewear, Lancome Teint Idole, and most MAC ones

Posted from TSR Mobile

I swear by Lancôme Teint Idole!!! It is gorgeous on my skin and stays on all day! Estee Lauder is awesome as it doesn't transfer, even to your own hands so that's a bonus. I stopped using MAC foundations but their concealers and blush are amazing! 🙌

ReputationRep:
    Whats the best foundation for really dry eczema prone skin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharmingCat)
    I've only ever used the Bare Minerals powder foundation because liquid foundation (even the one by BM) tends to look way too orange on my pale skin (and definitely highlights my Twilight vampire-lookalike status!). Personally, I wouldn't dream of trying any other foundation because I'm too scared of applying something unnatural on my skin - Bare Minerals don't use any nasty ingredients, which is a relief for my spot prone skin.
    Bare Minerals is not good on "chocolate" skin, not at all! Wanted to buy their essentials kit which was awesomely priced at £68 and came with 4 brushes, a foundation, powder, concealer and brush but after having it tested, I changed my mind. I looked like a ghost!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.