• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    I would bring Russia to fire missiles

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They would kill you all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd never be in a fight, but if I'm forced to be in such a situation, DEFINITELY a gun.

Or a sword :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    The gun and knife can be metaphors if you're not a gangbanger.

I would because winning is the most important thing even if you have to play dirty.

Would you? Some people think having your morals intact and having integrity is more important. These people are living in a fairy tale.
    Yes I would bring my gun. You never know when your opponent will bring his and you mustn't let your opponent gain any edge on you. Instead you should try and gain an edge on your opponent wherever possible. Human beings are the smartest animals on the planet and you are not going to defeat another one by playing by the rules.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor_Einstein)
    Yes I would bring my gun. You never know when your opponent will bring his and you mustn't let your opponent gain any edge on you. Instead you should try and gain an edge on your opponent wherever possible. Human beings are the smartest animals on the planet and you are not going to defeat another one by playing by the rules.
    You see, I'm crazy I'd bring the knife to the gun fight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i'd be in my Apache helicopter and let it go to work

ReputationRep:
    No I wouldn't. It happens way too often in Counterstrike these days! All these Steam sale new players don't know or care for knife fight etiquette :mad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.