Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've seen Hijabi's make out with other men? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That's an excellant observation. I guess it all comes down to your iman at the end of the day. It seems like most Hijabi girls value western thoughts more than their own religious ethics. And yes, i know they are humans and they make mistakes and i'm not blaming them for anything. It's their life and they can do whatever they want. As a muslim, i was just curious. For example: When a soldier wears his uniform, he is expected to act accordingly. He cannot act like a ruffian or a business man or a party guy. But i have another question. If the Iman of these girls are so weak and if they are not against pre-marital relationships. Why don't they take their Hijab's off when they make out? Aren't they directly insulting that piece of cloth by wearing it and willingly doing whatever is forbidden?
    I wouldn't say that they necessarily value "western thoughts" more than Islam but rather that it's a series of different things influencing their decisions/actions. Ultimately, they should not represent hijab, as should men with beards in Islam not represent the beard in Islam itself. Hypocrisy is everywhere and I too am hypocritical, the test of this Dunya is too much (or not much but we are week and feeble minded) And regarding your question, I doubt they see it that way, we don't understand our actions contradict with what we believe in. They see it merely as a piece of cloth? Or an item of fashion they can customise? This is a complex matter tbh and dependent on each individual girl and the way she feels about it. Also, the hijab, once worn for a long time, feels like a part of you and you feel naked without it so I guess it has something to do with that aspect too,

ReputationRep:
    Yes it happens quite a bit. At the end of the day, it's just a piece of cloth.

ReputationRep:
    me too

ReputationRep:
    The modern dilemma for modern Muslim women and our bodies, is that everyone believes they have a right to comment and police them. Who cares if a Hijabi woman goes around with her boyfriend, will your life physically end by her doing that? What the Qu'ran does or does not say is for them alone.

(Original post by Rosie786)
    I knew a hijabi who is a former friend. I liked this guy in college and I wanted to talk to him. She stopped me saying only 'guys should make the first move'.

Next day, I seen him and her together talking to each other and then a week after holding hands. I hated her at that time lol.
    omg so glad your not friends with her anymore lol .i really HATE girls like that

ReputationRep:
    Look at these Takfiris thinking they have a monopoly on morality

**** that **** *****

ReputationRep:
    In b4 Hijabi Girls Gone Wild Vol. 2

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.