Stop believing in Islam at age 15 – Ask me anything.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie1112)
    Honestly, no sarcasm at all.
    I will pray for you walllah..
    Why? She's made the most logical decision imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilosophicalHat)
    Eh... any well educated atheists wouldn't need reasoning beyond the information already scattered out there.

No but you have indeed debunked religion. We must all now down to your intellectual superiority

ReputationRep:
    i feel indignant, i left islam at age 14

wheres my prize?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben_Dover)
    No but you have indeed debunked religion. We must all now down to your intellectual superiority

Sarcasm and pretentiousness is unsightly.

Perhaps I should elaborate; anyone with enough knowledge in the relevant fields (religion, history, psychology) could decipher and conclude from what I've provided. There's no superiority there, just effort and logic.

ReputationRep:
    Sarcasm and pretentiousness is unsightly.

Perhaps I should elaborate; anyone with enough knowledge in the relevant fields (religion, history, psychology) could decipher and conclude from what I've provided. There's no superiority there, just effort and logic.
    Yes because those 3 fields will provide you with infinite wisdom. enough wisdom to completely debunk religion

ReputationRep:
    Yes because those 3 fields will provide you with infinite wisdom. enough wisdom to completely debunk religion
    Religion debunks itself.
    "God is good. I know because this book says so. The book is right because God is omniscient. I know he is, because it say so in this book..."
    And around and around it goes.

ReputationRep:

Eh.. it seems as if you're religious. Let's agree to disagree this will be laborious if it continues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harvey Dent)
    Religion debunks itself.
    "God is good. I know because this book says so. The book is right because God is omniscient. I know he is, because it say so in this book..."
    And around and around it goes.
    Yes I cannot see it as anything other than religion being debunked

ReputationRep:
    Eh.. it seems as if you're religious. Let's agree to disagree this will be laborious if it continues.
    I don't care whether someone is an atheist or religious. It's when atheists think they are of superior intellect and look down upon religious people.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.