Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Operation: The Hornet's Nest - to all ignorant British people Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radicalathiest)
    And when they don't what will YOU do?
    I'll refer back to this thread when they do because I know they will, then I will laugh

ReputationRep:
    Zionist occupied west have been funding terrorism when it suits them but then claim they are fighting against terrorism.They also preach Democracy while they spend billions to overthrow Democratically elected governments just as they recently did in Ukraine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GentilePride)
    Zionist occupied west have been funding terrorism when it suits them but then claim they are fighting against terrorism.They also preach Democracy while they spend billions to overthrow Democratically elected governments just as they recently did in Ukraine.
    yes so called "Democracy" built on the blood of innocent women and children

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    Until Snowden refute's the claim i believe it
    So if someone claims that Snowden said that Obama is an alien would you believe that claim until Snowden refutes it? lol

Bear in mind that this Snowden story was circulated by an Iranian news channel within whose interest it is to discredit ISIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GPODT)
    So if someone claims that Snowden said that Obama is an alien would you believe that claim until Snowden refutes it? lol

Bear in mind that this Snowden story was circulated by an Iranian news channel within whose interest it is to discredit ISIS.

all the evidence is pointing in that direction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)

all the evidence is pointing in that direction
    There is no ''evidence''.

ReputationRep:
    Will beleive it when I see the evidence myself. Already enough dimensions to the middle east troubles as it is. I see this as feasible but unlikely.

It is also completely stupid to call people ignorant because they don't know about a specific, previously top secret document which was leaked as part of tens of thousands(?) of others and has had no mainstream media coverage. It's even more riddiculous to imply tax payers are facilitators of terrorism, even if it's true, not like people think "oh, better pay my taxes otherwise ISIS might run out of machetes for beheading children this month!"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.