Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Oi mate! My eyes hurt.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    Yeah. I mean they're not boring to me but I'm not conventionally "fun". And unfortunately, I know English that don't moan at all. And I moan more than the average person haha. + Singing is cool. I wish could sing. But maths? Gross. I could never find it fun nowadays. Just.. Ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's no conventional fun person, we all have our weird or unusual or unpopular stuff that we're interested in. Like maths for you is not fun, for me its pretty relaxing. Nah, most English people I know never feel satisfied unless they've complained about something :laugh: Why do you moan a lot anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    There's no conventional fun person, we all have our weird or unusual or unpopular stuff that we're interested in. Like maths for you is not fun, for me its pretty relaxing. Nah, most English people I know never feel satisfied unless they've complained about something :laugh: Why do you moan a lot anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True. Most people do enjoy at least something that is odd. And I can sort of understand someone finding Maths relaxing (it's just stressful for me), fun? You'll never help me understand how that is possible haha. + I dunno. I just always have moaned a lot. Maybe it's to do with a lack of self confidence or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hello, what do u do in life?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ooh! i find maths relaxing as well. r u talking about a-level maths or like just maths problems in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    True. Most people do enjoy at least something that is odd. And I can sort of understand someone finding Maths relaxing (it's just stressful for me), fun? You'll never help me understand how that is possible haha. + I dunno. I just always have moaned a lot. Maybe it's to do with a lack of self confidence or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's relaxing for me just as making music is relaxing for you, although singing calms me down too I was just relatively good at it and kinda didn't need to put as much effort into it lol. What kinda stuff do you moan at? I feel i just go with the flow and Im never really that fussed about things so I don't feel the need to complain :dontknow:

(Original post by Kabulkid)
    ooh! i find maths relaxing as well. r u talking about a-level maths or like just maths problems in general?
    Just a level maths lol, I didn't do further maths either cause it wasn't needed for my course. There was a point when maths was so difficult it used to make me cry :lol: But one day everything just clicked and I understood everything

ReputationRep:
    It's relaxing for me just as making music is relaxing for you, although singing calms me down too I was just relatively good at it and kinda didn't need to put as much effort into it lol. What kinda stuff do you moan at? I feel i just go with the flow and Im never really that fussed about things so I don't feel the need to complain :dontknow:

Just a level maths lol, I didn't do further maths either cause it wasn't needed for my course. There was a point when maths was so difficult it used to make me cry :lol: But one day everything just clicked and I understood everything
    yeah i actually wudn't mind doing past papers/questions for a-levels maths and further maths. what course you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i actually wudn't mind doing past papers/questions for a-levels maths and further maths. what course you applied for?
    Yeah in the library, its either I slept or did maths papers and I did most of the solomon papers too. I'd be doing medicine hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Yeah in the library, its either I slept or did maths papers and I did most of the solomon papers too. I'd be doing medicine hopefully
    damnn, you're awaiting AS or A2 results? and yeah I did a lot of the solomon papers as well.. for some reason i found some normal papers harder than solomon...

ReputationRep:
    damnn, you're awaiting AS or A2 results? and yeah I did a lot of the solomon papers as well.. for some reason i found some normal papers harder than solomon...
    Already done A levels, been chilling for a year haha :lol:

In papers like C3 and 4, they were the same standard if not slightly easier but C1 and 2 when I was just coming to terms with the difficulty, solomon papers were impossible!

ReputationRep:
    Already done A levels, been chilling for a year haha :lol:

In papers like C3 and 4, they were the same standard if not slightly easier but C1 and 2 when I was just coming to terms with the difficulty, solomon papers were impossible!
    ohh you took a gap year? im guessing u got an unconditional offer, lucky you

im shtting myself for results day...

ReputationRep:
    ohh you took a gap year? im guessing u got an unconditional offer, lucky you

im shtting myself for results day...
    Yep already have my results so no results day chills, I remember this time last year I felt sick every time I remembered. Couldn't even properly enjoy my summer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep already have my results so no results day chills, I remember this time last year I felt sick every time I remembered. Couldn't even properly enjoy my summer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha u know how i feel what uni u going to?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.