Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i've misplaced my phone. its in the house but I can't find it ANYWHERE :'( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    check your butthole. you'd be surprised.
    +7 Made me LOL

What lost items have you found in your butthole?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Lol
    I told you it'd be in the most unusual place.
    Now that you found it don't lose it again.
    Or better still get a samsung galaxy
    Haha its all about iphones :cool:
    SGs are too large and complicated lolol

Looking forward to eid? I don't know why but fasting is getting harder for me for some reason lol. I keep getting hungry earlier than usual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Haha its all about iphones :cool:
    SGs are too large and complicated lolol

Looking forward to eid? I don't know why but fasting is getting harder for me for some reason lol. I keep getting hungry earlier than usual
    Well I guess iphones aint too bad.
    Alhamdulilah looking forward to eid, ramadan flew by, may we all be those whose fast is accepted.
    And yes you are not the only one, and the heat and humidity doesnt help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    may we all be those whose fast is accepted.
    Ameen ya rabb

ReputationRep:
    +7 Made me LOL

What lost items have you found in your butthole?
    Amongst other things, a watch, a kitten, some shoes and a playstation 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    Amongst other things, a watch, a kitten, some shoes and a playstation 4.
    As someone who owns a kitten, thats quite unsettling to say the least

ReputationRep:
    I once lost my keys for three days and had to leave my room door open (would have to ring my flatmates every time I wanted to come home). I got so frustrated that I ended up cleaning my room to find them- turned out they were inside my hi top converses. After I found them I remembered the day I lost them I went into the kitchen holding my keys where I took my shoes off, but when I went to my room I'd cooked food and had too many things to carry so put my keys in my shoes

Keep looking OP, you'll find it eventually!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green Velvet)
    I once lost my keys for three days and had to leave my room door open (would have to ring my flatmates every time I wanted to come home). I got so frustrated that I ended up cleaning my room to find them- turned out they were inside my hi top converses. After I found them I remembered the day I lost them I went into the kitchen holding my keys where I took my shoes off, but when I went to my room I'd cooked food and had too many things to carry so put my keys in my shoes

Keep looking OP, you'll find it eventually!
    Haha sounds like something that'd happen to me xD

And if you read my above posts, I actually found my phone after an 8 hour search so you can imagine how happy i was once I found it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Haha sounds like something that'd happen to me xD

And if you read my above posts, I actually found my phone after an 8 hour search so you can imagine how happy i was once I found it :woo:

Woooh, I'm glad you've found it- can I ask where did you manage to locate it (sorry if you've already answered this ).

ReputationRep:
    Woooh, I'm glad you've found it- can I ask where did you manage to locate it (sorry if you've already answered this ).
    I honestly checked each and every room in my house (even the garden) thoroughly but after I almost gave up, my sister decided to help me and honestly she found it within 10 minutes. It was in her room behind her huge wardrobe (I actually looked behind there but didn't see it) and it was in a little pink bag. God knows how it ended up there but i'm just happy I found it. I felt sort of.. naked without my phone #1stworldproblems eh? Lol :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Don't forget to check the pockets of jeans/coats/jumpers that you were wearing recently.

Suppose so! Good luck and I hope you find it soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True story: I once found something I was looking for somewhere very obvious. It was not in my pockets... it was in my hand!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elohssa)
    True story: I once found something I was looking for somewhere very obvious. It was not in my pockets... it was in my hand!
    Loool that has happened to me once! It was hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Loool that has happened to me once! It was hilarious.
    How old were you?

ReputationRep:
    I honestly checked each and every room in my house (even the garden) thoroughly but after I almost gave up, my sister decided to help me and honestly she found it within 10 minutes. It was in her room behind her huge wardrobe (I actually looked behind there but didn't see it) and it was in a little pink bag. God knows how it ended up there but i'm just happy I found it. I felt sort of.. naked without my phone #1stworldproblems eh? Lol :lol:
    Bwahahaha replace your sister with my mum and sounds exactly like me! Why is it someone else can find things within minutes whilst we search for hours and fail??!!

First world problems indeed- I'm the same! Enjoy your phone and keep it safe...er

ReputationRep:
    what should I do peeps?
    Hate when this happens, my tie has vanished into thin air, god knows what happened to it

ReputationRep:
    Bwahahaha replace your sister with my mum and sounds exactly like me! Why is it someone else can find things within minutes whilst we search for hours and fail??!!

First world problems indeed- I'm the same! Enjoy your phone and keep it safe...er
    Hahah my mum is usually the one who finds things the quickest but today, she gave up after searching for it and at that moment, I thought it'd be gone forever.

I will

ReputationRep:
    How old were you?
    15/16 lol. You?

ReputationRep:
    15/16 lol. You?
    Probs bout 6 or 7. Awkward...

ReputationRep:
    Probs bout 6 or 7. Awkward...
    Awks indeed

ReputationRep:
    Happened to me earlier your phone could be anywhere search odd places.

Found my phone inside my suitcase LOL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.