Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was / is your parents sex life visible to you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damien_Dalgaard)
    How would it have ruined the relationship>?
    Apparently my step dad had a high sex drive so he would just have cheated more. Only so much cheating my mum could take lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    Apparently my step dad had a high sex drive so he would just have cheated more. Only so much cheating my mum could take lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow. Sorry
    Didn't bother me but mum had to keep him interested somehow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Their sex life has never been visible to me. Although I know it happens (accidentally found lube in their room one time) I'm thankful they're not the kind to just do it when me or my brother are around haha.

ReputationRep:
    My parents haven't had sex for like 15 years now. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Probably, but I don't hear which is good

never got the talk, just knew by friends and that, one time in year4/5 my friend asked me to ask my mother what "television X is" so I did and my mum gave me some weird shocked face

ReputationRep:
    the radical one found a nurses uniform (among other things) in his parents wardrobe

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I can just about see the funny side now :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    how dare I ask
    oh gosh, well basically a couple of times when my aunt would visit, I could hear my mum ranting (she's a loud woman) that "[she] don't feel like having sex. [she] don't want to"

And my mum's had a couple of pregnancies (all miscarriages), so someone put the bun in the oven.

And then ofc, my sister walked in on them once.

And then when we were on holiday, for some reason their door (because we were in like a house) was open and I woke up in the middle of the night and heard them.

ummm, it's not ideal to know your parents are still doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephanieuwa)
    oh gosh, well basically a couple of times when my aunt would visit, I could hear my mum ranting (she's a loud woman) that "[she] don't feel like having sex. [she] don't want to"

And my mum's had a couple of pregnancies (all miscarriages), so someone put the bun in the oven.

And then ofc, my sister walked in on them once.

And then when we were on holiday, for some reason their door (because we were in like a house) was open and I woke up in the middle of the night and heard them.

ummm, it's not ideal to know your parents are still doing it.
    sorry to hear about the miscarriages

meh theres no good way to word this

but theyre adults so...humans too p

its healthy to be still "active"

next topic:P

ReputationRep:
    I think a bigger question is whether your teachers' sex lives are visible to you?

ReputationRep:
    sorry to hear about the miscarriages

meh theres no good way to word this

but theyre adults so...humans too p

its healthy to be still "active"

next topic:P
    loool, TRUST me, my parents have made it very clear they're "healthy"

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but I stumbled across old photos and oh dear
    Something's you can't unsee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    I think a bigger question is whether your teachers' sex lives are visible to you?
    *shudders* I refuse to accept the possibility that they are human. Nope. Nu uh. They live at school.

Sadly, my 60yo teacher decided one day to announce to the class that it was his birthday... and what the mrs had planned... *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    Nope completely invisible! Although they must have been cause there were 5 pregnancies after me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    loool, TRUST me, my parents have made it very clear they're "healthy"
    good for them

I know of people whos parents have iffy relationships and its an icy atmosphere at the best of times..

long may it last

ReputationRep:
    good for them

I know of people whos parents have iffy relationships and its an icy atmosphere at the best of times..

long may it last
    But dude my dad's 74 and my mum's 44. How is he lasting??

ReputationRep:
    But dude my dad's 74 and my mum's 44. How is he lasting??
    haha woah!:P

I gotta get in touch with this guy

how does it do it indeed....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    Same here, just I got 'the talk' as well as a book xD
    You got ''the talk'' and a ''book'' :lolwut:

Bruh, I had to find out the hard way...when I was in Year 6, a few boys from my class came round to my house for home dinner (because we were fasting at the time - yes it was Ramadan), and while my mum was sleeping, they changed the channels to those day time 900 channels on Sky. They were laughing about it of course...that's how everything started.

ReputationRep:
    Scarred, if I may say that's kind of disgusting imo whilst the kids(you) are in the house.
    Well, this was at night when I got up to use the bathroom lol, so it wasn't like in the middle of the day when we could just barge straight in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    Same here, just I got 'the talk' as well as a book xD
    Tell me, was this book for educational or entertainment purposes? :cool:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.