Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegeneration)
    Have you asked to be in a mixed gender flat or just boys/girls? I'm in A2:11. I don't know which number the flat is and which the room is haha.
    I put mixed, and the letter is the block, then floor number, then flat number, then room number, so you're floor 2 flat 1 room 1 - I'm on the first floor

ReputationRep:
    I original wanted to go to leodis, however they allocated me Lupton but im not annoyed because its saving me about £36 a week.

Im in E1.15. Anyone else in block E?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm in J2.25. Anyone nearby?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think the rest of the Lupton/accommodation e-mails will be sent tomorrow? Haven't really seen anyone else worried that they haven't got their e-mail yet. Really hoping I get Lupton though, it's a reasonable price and in a good area (despite the murder).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elbury1)
    Does anyone think the rest of the Lupton/accommodation e-mails will be sent tomorrow? Haven't really seen anyone else worried that they haven't got their e-mail yet. Really hoping I get Lupton though, it's a reasonable price and in a good area (despite the murder).
    Oh dear, a murder? This is my first time hearing about that, and I'll be in Block K this semester!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sletsot)
    Oh dear, a murder? This is my first time hearing about that, and I'll be in Block K this semester!
    Hahaha, the Yorkshire Ripper on Alma Road (the same road as Lupton!).

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, the Yorkshire Ripper on Alma Road (the same road as Lupton!).
    That's sickening, thankfully, he is behind bars, we shouldn't have anything to worry about on that front!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there's a Facebook group for lupton residences if you haven't already fund it, just search it
    I managed to find one of my flat mates on it already

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm block h. 3.12 if anyone's close?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is a long shot but worth a try ive been allocated to CLV (known as Opal 3) its ensuite and £109 a week, i originally wanted central village (even more of a long shot). Ive seen a lot of people unhappy with being allocated lupton especially those that wanted an ensuite so if anybody would be intrested in swapping, seem like the accommodation office is wayyy to busy to sort this out and unwilling to, but i think if i had someone willing to then they could easily do the swap instead of me asking them to find someone. If Anyone is intrested email me on [email protected] CLV is on the leeds university accommodation website if anybody wants to check it out! Nothing wrong with CLV just a change of heart that id rather save my money (after working all summer and having next to nothing) and Lupton is cheap as!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything either and I really want Lupton. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Block N, Flat 1 Floor 1 \

You might find this helpful:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/LuptonResidences14/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannyjew)
    I original wanted to go to leodis, however they allocated me Lupton but im not annoyed because its saving me about £36 a week.

Im in E1.15. Anyone else in block E?
    I'm E1.31, same floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missphoenix)
    Hey! I've got lupton! I guess this is pretty quiet at the minute because only unconditional offers have their accommodation right now

I have Block H - I think this is all healthcare students judging by past years

What block you in? Excitements definitely kicking in for me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, I am in Block H too! I am I studying Cardiac physiology! what flat are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by openrach)
    Hi, I am in Block H too! I am I studying Cardiac physiology! what flat are you in?
    Aw nice, cool subject!
    I'm in H 3.12
    I'm doing radiography

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missphoenix)
    Aw nice, cool subject!
    I'm in H 3.12
    I'm doing radiography

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im in H2.11 so not too far away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by openrach)
    Im in H2.11 so not too far away!
    Aw cool, think I'll be the floor above you then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justBeth)
    I'm E1.31, same floor
    I'm in E1.34!! You're the only roommate I've found

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolbags)
    I'm in E1.34!! You're the only roommate I've found
    woooo!! yeah same! so pleased to have found someone haha! what course are you studying? I'm doing fashion design

ReputationRep:
    That's so cool! I'm studying human resource management, one of the business courses

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.