Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ethnic minority organisations - why it is time white British people had them Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesabbath)
    The residents of Leicester (45.1%), Luton (44.6%), Slough (34.5%) and London (44.9%) might find this surprising. Scots on the other hand will not. Do you live in an area which is 90%+ white?

I don't understand why you're so keen to downplay something you claim you don't care about.

I come from a place that is 90%+ white. I now live in a place where it is highly mixed. Most people I know have no problem living next to blacks and browns. Certainly I have no problem with it.

I'm downplaying your sensationalised rubbish. I don't care if it is happening, but it's not. What the tabloids and people such as yourself are saying now have been doing so for a long time now but things have pretty much stayed the same. There are areas with higher mix of ethnicities, but the general population is still majority white.

You're trying to convince me and others that there is a white genocide but this is simply not the case. The only issue you have shown here is that immigrants tend to immigrate to only a few areas creating a concentration in those areas. If you can even call that an issue, because where I'm staying now, it's not. People get along whether white, black, brown or inbetween.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesabbath)
    Perhaps you would rather watch a Marxist Jew denying white genocide as per Last Day Leper's post, as I suspect that tallies more neatly with your worldview.

I wonder if this text is succinct enough for you:

I didn't need to watch the "white genocide debunked" video either, as it's plainly obvious to me that there isn't a white genocide. Therefore, watching it would be a waste of time.

I've explained this to you before, the red Indians practically disappeared because they were killed by diseases brought over by Europeans. Immigration, in and of itself, did not cause their demise. Apples and oranges.

ReputationRep:
    Let's start one. Let's start an Ethnic European cultural centre. A place where ethnic Europeans can gather and celebrate their rich heritage.

Obviously, it would have to exist online first until we raised funds to build an actual centre. But, font see why it can't be done.

Anyone interested?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.