Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbojam6000)
    Hey,

I'm coming from Worcestershire to study Biochemistry. I'm really excited to get started too.

And I would also be interested to find out how many people we'll be sharing with. I personally hope it's nearer the lower end, 12 seems like a lot of new people to get to know all at once. Oh well at least I've (sort of) spoken to two of you already.

Do you guys know your moving in dates yet?
    I'm not in your flat but you are the first other person I've seen doing biochemistry (I'm technically doing joint honours but we'll be in some of the same lectures, I think?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aylar557)
    I don't think any flat B students exist
    Hey! I'm in block B :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the wall colour of the block B flat rooms are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misscherie)
    Does anyone know what the wall colour of the block B flat rooms are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure they're blue :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThirdSnowLeopard)
    I'm not in your flat but you are the first other person I've seen doing biochemistry (I'm technically doing joint honours but we'll be in some of the same lectures, I think?)
    Oh cool! I only know of one other person doing Biochemistry, and yeah I assume we will be in the same lectures. What other subjects are you doing as part of your joint honors? are you also in Ranmoor?

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! I only know of one other person doing Biochemistry, and yeah I assume we will be in the same lectures. What other subjects are you doing as part of your joint honors? are you also in Ranmoor?
    It's biochemistry with molecular cell biology, so they're pretty similar. It's just a dual course I think? Yeah I'm also in Kinder, D5 flat

ReputationRep:
    We certainly are :P
    Hey all!!
    Hey I'm in D5 as well

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm coming from Worcestershire to study Biochemistry. I'm really excited to get started too.

And I would also be interested to find out how many people we'll be sharing with. I personally hope it's nearer the lower end, 12 seems like a lot of new people to get to know all at once. Oh well at least I've (sort of) spoken to two of you already.

Do you guys know your moving in dates yet?
    Yeah, I hope that it's on the lower end too. So far only seen 3 of us here on TSR so maybe we're lucky and have a 5 or six bedded apartment.
    It will be good to have a mix of subjects in our group.

I'm moving in on the 20th - 1.30/2.00pm slot. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShanLDN)
    Yeah, I hope that it's on the lower end too. So far only seen 3 of us here on TSR so maybe we're lucky and have a 5 or six bedded apartment.
    It will be good to have a mix of subjects in our group.

I'm moving in on the 20th - 1.30/2.00pm slot. What about you?
    I've just booked it for 2:00pm-2:30pm on the 20th, and I agree it'd be nice to get a mix of subjects

What's your Room number? If someone has a high numbered room then we'll know there's at least that many people living with us. My room number is 2, so I can't really tell.

ReputationRep:
    It's biochemistry with molecular cell biology, so they're pretty similar. It's just a dual course I think? Yeah I'm also in Kinder, D5 flat
    Oh wow that's right next door to me then! Looks like we might be seeing a lot of each other.

Was Sheffield your firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    I've just booked it for 2:00pm-2:30pm on the 20th, and I agree it'd be nice to get a mix of subjects

What's your Room number? If someone has a high numbered room then we'll know there's at least that many people living with us. My room number is 2, so I can't really tell.
    My room number is 4, so that doesn't really tell us much yet haha. Maybe we'll find someone else on here who's in our flat too.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Yes! About time! I'm confused though. How does the whole flat system work? Are they room numbers or Flat numbers? Sorry for sounding extremely thick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt2209)
    I'm in D5 too!
    Looks like we're taking over this thread
    D5 here too!😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aylar557)
    Yes! Yes! About time! I'm confused though. How does the whole flat system work? Are they room numbers or Flat numbers? Sorry for sounding extremely thick.
    They're flat numbers
    So for me, E4 I'm guessing is the third floor (as E1 is bottom floor?).
    The room number is separate, eg room 10.

Edit: j/s I'm not in that room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exodecai)
    They're flat numbers
    So for me, E4 I'm guessing is the third floor (as E1 is bottom floor?).
    The room number is separate, eg room 10.
    Ah yes! I understand! Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow that's right next door to me then! Looks like we might be seeing a lot of each other.

Was Sheffield your firm choice?
    Ah cool!
    Yeah, it was. Surprised I got in though. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool!
    Yeah, it was. Surprised I got in though. How about you?
    Yeah, Sheffield was my firm, but I didn't think I would get in either. I was almost positive I'd drop a grade somewhere. I was so happy on results day when I realized I'd managed to secure a place.

ReputationRep:
    Literally scoured every forum and fb page so far and haven't found anyone in Kinder G4 yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conor2152)
    Literally scoured every forum and fb page so far and haven't found anyone in Kinder G4 yet?
    I'm in the same boat with Kinder H3 :/

ReputationRep:

Hey. I'm also in D6, my room number is room 8, and I'm doing Biochemistry as well! If you want, I can PM you - there's a chat group on facebook that someone else in D6 has set up for our flat, you'd be welcome to join. There's five of us so far

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.