37.93%
    Hamilton
    44.83%
    Rosberg
    3.45%
    Other(specify in thread)
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Someone smash into Rosberg that smug lucky *******.

ReputationRep:
    sky brushing off the conspiracy theorist.
    Wow just watched replay, a car on fire that wouldn't stop. What a ridiculous scene.

ReputationRep:
    Bernie predicted Nico would win, seems he knew something we didn't about the awful luck Hamilton's had of late.

since Monaco where Nico cheated to stop him taking pole he's had no luck at all

ReputationRep:
    For the sake of the championship, I was routing for a Vettel pole. What is the would coming to ?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Merc facebook is pretty loly worthy, bunch of hamilton fans foreshadowed his quick qualifying exit/bad luck.

sending out hamilton on three wheels, nah just set the car on fire it would look less shady.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    For the sake of the championship, I was routing for a Vettel pole. What is the would coming to ?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found myself doing the same, and I am the furthest from being a Vettel fan that it's possible to be!

ReputationRep:
    Bottas will get a good start, taking the lead early on. Hamilton to start on Option tyres, pitting just in time for the Safety Car caused by Maldonado wiping out Kvyat. Poor pit stops from both Force India and McLaren leave their drivers fighting for the lower points while Hamilton knocks his front wing off tying to pass Vettel, forcing him to pit AND having to serve a penalty for causing a collision. Bottas meanwhile picks up a puncture from debris from the earlier accident, while Rosberg finally has some bad luck when his turbo blows, leaving the way clear for Ricciardo to take his second win of the season, with Massa second and Alonso third.

It'd be fantastic if this did happen :p:
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Bottas will get a good start, taking the lead early on. Hamilton to start on Option tyres, pitting just in time for the Safety Car caused by Maldonado wiping out Kvyat. Poor pit stops from both Force India and McLaren leave their drivers fighting for the lower points while Hamilton knocks his front wing off tying to pass Vettel, forcing him to pit AND having to serve a penalty for causing a collision. Bottas meanwhile picks up a puncture from debris from the earlier accident, while Rosberg finally has some bad luck when his turbo blows, leaving the way clear for Ricciardo to take his second win of the season, with Massa second and Alonso third.

It'd be fantastic if this did happen :p:
    Rain forcasted for tomorrow
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    This page and the previous summarise the season so far on TSR :rofl: Because Mercedes would intentionally cause Lewis' car to catch fire. Fire ffs!

ReputationRep:
    http://thejudge13.com/2014/07/26/f1-...-stupid-ideas/

ReputationRep:
    I hear 60% chance of rain.

Should make Lewis coming through the field even more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    I hear 60% chance of rain.

Should make Lewis coming through the field even more interesting.
    Rain came to soon. The rain equals out the pack in terms of performance. So no late braking and plentiful overtakes for hamilton, also short straights will compound this issues.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    More rain to the south east. May arrive after the race. Radar coverage in Hungary is not the best.

ReputationRep:
    They're warming up Hamilton's brakes with a heat gun. Strange method.

ReputationRep:
    That VT was cool, well done Sky!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    rain might mix things up a bit, but I get the feeling nothing will help Lewis from the pitlane, sigh, hopefully be an interesting race otherwise anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Hamilton

ReputationRep:

Need a Rosberg DNF today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hamilton off the track already, sigh, at this rate I will give up & head to bed long before the race is over.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.