- While with my (ex) boyfriend
    - While I'm already being chatted up by someone else
    - Outside Co-Op at lunch time
    - On the bus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_missy01)
    Whilst with my boyfriend
    Train station
    At the traffic lights- unknown to me, he followed me to where I was shopping and left his number on a card on my windscreen
    In a que at the petrol station
    Library
    On a trip at the lakes with some young people I work with- they all started oohing and ahhing- and I thought I might get into trouble by my manager

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You must be a super babe. Hassle though.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm clearly busy like studying or reading or listening to music or in a hurry. Boy back up.
    When I'm walking down the street.
    When I'm by myself and in a big crowd or public somewhere (on a line/queue...) and everyone's looking at this crusty boy or dirty old perv following me
    When I'm with family :talkhand:
    During class, like I'm sitting listening or waiting for professor and a boy or his mates pop their head in and hoots :curious:
    Church :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I think the street thing only happens with very pretty girls. They sort of drive guys a bit crazy in the head and they think, but what, this the only chance I will have..

Usually inappropriate and as these girls play in the premier league, and are unlikely to be hanging around waiting for some random guy to ask them out, doomed. Similarly if the guy has the credentials to pull it off he is unlikely to use this strategy. Avoid approaching love interests in awkward places..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    You must be a super babe. Hassle though.
    Haha trust me, I'm not
    Ironically I'm replying to this as a Brazilian guy just gave me his business card, at a work event I'm at

ReputationRep:
    Haha trust me, I'm not
    Ironically I'm replying to this as a Brazilian guy just gave me his business card, at a work event I'm at
    You must have that mischievous look then, that drives men wild..

ReputationRep:
    Never been approached randomly so I suppose all places would be awkward for me.

The toilets are the most awkward places in my opinion, can't be any worse than taking a dump and another man hits on you

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Zarek)
      You must have that mischievous look then, that drives men wild..
      What's a mischievous look?
      Iv been told I have a innocent look but once you get to know me, I'm the total opposite lol
      Although, on a night out when I have my eye on someone (I don't even know what this means) but I apparently give him a 'come to bed' look hahaha

ReputationRep:
      What's a mischievous look?
      Iv been told I have a innocent look but once you get to know me, I'm the total opposite lol
      Although, on a night out when I have my eye on someone (I don't even know what this means) but I apparently give him a 'come to bed' look hahaha
      Its clear you've got something about you. I'm sure you've an idea what it is..

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Zarek)
      Its clear you've got something about you. I'm sure you've an idea what it is..
      I honestly don't, I'd appreciate it if someone told me lol

ReputationRep:
      I got chatted up recently at a local outdoor swimming pool by a group of girls who were clearly underage, I was with my dad which made it extremely awkward.

Sexual health clinic

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Tootles)
        Older men's sexual health clinic
        Fixed :kiss:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        For some reason I always get asked for directions.... I don't even know where I'm going myself.

ReputationRep:
        Some guy started flirting with me on a trip to Auschwitz, no joke

ReputationRep:
        In the street its extremely awkward. I'm normally on my way somewhere and don't particularly want to stop and chat on the off chance you might not be completely mental.

In a pub or bar, its far easier and less awkward.

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2014
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.