ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    what are these "weird ways"
    cardio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigella)
    OP

- COFFEE MASK N FACIAL EXCERCISE TO KEEP FACE SLIM DAILY
    About as biologically accurate as eating custard apples to cure cancer.

Edit: Some of the "advice" on here can legit be dangerous...suggesting that someone who you've never met and know nothing about should be administering oestrogen to make their boobs bigger is literally like telling a toddler how to set napkins on fire and expecting them to be sensible enough to not burn the house down with a flaming origami space shuttle. Equipping someone with extremely vague knowledge of something that they should not be medeling without seeking professional advice, OVER THE INTERNET, is a mammoth bad idea. Let alone promising them it will deliver results they are desperate to achieve when it may not even do so.

LISTEN UP OP, LISTEN GOOD.

People on the internet do not know what they are talking about*. If you want advice about your body you see a medical professional, if you want advice about working out you see a fitness professional, if you want advice about your diet you see a nutrition professional.

*Disclaimer: Not always wrong, just best to assume they are because 9/10 times they will be. Just 1 bit of bad internet advice can completely screw you the frig up.

ReputationRep:
    silicon valley bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenax123)
    cardio
    cardios not weird.

wheres the weird bit. what weird exercise is this that you do?

ReputationRep:
    cardios not weird.

wheres the weird bit. what weird exercise is this that you do?

ReputationRep:
    its not sexual isit? cuz the fact ur avoidin it makes me think it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amphiprion)

Edit: Some of the "advice" on here can legit be dangerous...suggesting that someone who you've never met and know nothing about should be administering oestrogen to make their boobs bigger is literally like telling a toddler how to set napkins on fire and expecting them to be sensible enough to not burn the house down with a flaming origami space shuttle. Equipping someone with extremely vague knowledge of something that they should not be medeling without seeking professional advice, OVER THE INTERNET, is a mammoth bad idea. Let alone promising them it will deliver results they are desperate to achieve when it may not even do so.

People on the internet do not know what they are talking about*. If you want advice about your body you see a medical professional, if you want advice about working out you see a fitness professional, if you want advice about your diet you see a nutrition professional.

*Disclaimer: Not always wrong, just best to assume they are because 9/10 times they will be. Just 1 bit of bad internet advice can completely screw you the frig up.

What the actual **** ?!

Where did i tell her to take estrogen

why are you quoting me this garbage ?!:confused::confused::confused:

ReputationRep:

dear lawd, all the broscientists and gurlscientists are out in this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post48757971 post 26 recommended oestrogen.

OP, LISTEN

You can't decide where weight is put on
    You eat a calorie surplus
    You do exercise
    You let the genetics do the work.
    You can't have everything.

ReputationRep:
    What the actual **** ?!

Wasn't specifically about you, someone else said that and I was referring to them, sorry for confusion.

Having said that, coffee masks and facial excercises will not keep/make your face slim. Doing sit ups will not make your waist/abs slim, doing bicep curls won't make your arms thin. Spot reduction doesn't exist, it's just called losing weight I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    GLUTES FOR THE SLOOTS

Use weights and work to progress up.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't specifically about you, someone else said that and I was referring to them, sorry for confusion.

Having said that, coffee masks and facial excercises will not keep/make your face slim. Doing sit ups will not make your waist/abs slim, doing bicep curls won't make your arms thin. Spot reduction doesn't exist, it's just called losing weight I'm afraid.
    LOL and you expect me to believe this trash you just wrote ?!

And you are ?!

I don't agree with a word you said and I still don't get why you're in my notifications when none of my posts in this thread were addressing you.

eff off.

ReputationRep:
    What the actual **** ?!

lol that was me. they wer quouting.

on a real though.

low suckin wood to lose weight in ur face.

ReputationRep:
    lol that was me. they wer quouting.

on a real though.

low suckin wood to lose weight in ur face.
    never said that...lol

ReputationRep:
    never said that...lol
    na but she did

ReputationRep:

And you are ?!

I don't agree with a word you said and I still don't get why you're in my notifications when none of my posts in this thread were addressing you.

eff off.
    You don't have to beleive anything I say, you are an intelligent, independent person who posesses a great volume of knowledge about the subject which you are addressing.

I'll just take my scientificly demonstrated facts elsewhere.

ReputationRep:

Little bit over dramatic
    i never said I was going to use every single advice.
    I wanted ordinary people with experience to comment, i cannot control who comments.

calm down

ReputationRep:
    Little bit over dramatic
    i never said I was going to use every single advice.
    I wanted ordinary people with experience to comment, i cannot control who comments.

calm down
    People who arent professionals are not in a position to give out health advice, especially online. Maybe not you, but plenty of people have injured/made themselves ill based on stupid advice from clueless people on the internet that think they know best. Someone once posted a link on my friends facebook about some trashy news article concerning how "eating custard apples is more effective than chemotherapy treatment". My friend who was sent that link's father had skin cancer which had spread to 4 organs, including 2 brain tumours. My friend introducted his father to the article and he believed it. He [the father, with cancer] then told his oncologist [cancer doctor] he did not want to go ahead with the next course of his treatment because he now thought custard apples were more effective than his chemotherapy treatment. It's not necessarily BECAUSE he made that decision but he went on to die 2 weeks later.

Before I'm acused of thinking I know best by dishing out advice, bare in mind my advice was to seek a professional's advice. Not to start self administering drugs and silly, fruitless practices with no evidence to support their claims.

ReputationRep:

And you are ?!

eff off.
    Erm, unfortunately what he said were the cold hard facts. Nothing you apply topically to your skin has the ability to kill your fat cells, it's scientifically and biologically impossible. You also cannot choose areas of the body in which to loose fat. That's how it is, argue all you want but he was right.

ReputationRep:
    Face exercises

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    Erm, unfortunately what he said were the cold hard facts. Nothing you apply topically to your skin has the ability to kill your fat cells, it's scientifically and biologically impossible. You also cannot choose areas of the body in which to loose fat. That's how it is, argue all you want but he was right.
    you can pick parts on your body where you can lose weight [size aka fat].

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.