Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a half-Japanese, half-Anglo-Canadian girl. Ask me anything. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serebro)
    Yes, I like to listen to a bit of J-Pop every now and then. I also enjoy K-Pop, especially the girl groups. I still prefer western music in general though.
    Which jpop groups do you listen to? :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armin.)
    This is as gauche as asking a black person if they like chicken.
    Not all black people like chicken though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pterodactyl)
    fite me irl

Hahahahaahahahahaahahahaha!1111! !1!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pterodactyl)
    (´・ω・`)
    (Original post by superdarklord)
    Armin is so irritating

Posted from TSR Mobile

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggfriedrice)
    Which jpop groups do you listen to? :')
    I like Kana Nishino and Buono, but I do prefer the K-Pop artists by far. Most J-Pop reminds me of songs they used to play at my kindergarten :laugh:.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know the answer to that one. I officially view myself as mixed, although I do appreciate my Japanese heritage and I was born there, I probably consider myself British. I don't consider myself a Canadian much either.
    Being british is nationality though, but as far as race goes i totally understand :P

ReputationRep:
    I like Kana Nishino and Buono, but I do prefer the K-Pop artists by far. Most J-Pop reminds me of songs they used to play at my kindergarten :laugh:.
    Buono reminds me of AKB48 haha. I haven't heard Kana but I just listened to a few of her songs, she's pretty good. Woooh new artist to listen to, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Buono reminds me of AKB48 haha. I haven't heard Kana but I just listened to a few of her songs, she's pretty good. Woooh new artist to listen to, thanks.
    Yes, they're pretty similar. And no problem, Kana is great.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they're pretty similar. And no problem, Kana is great.
    New question - who is your favourite character in PLL and oitnb?

ReputationRep:
    New question - who is your favourite character in PLL and oitnb?
    Ooh! I love this question!

For PLL, it's hard to decide. I probably like Emily and Hanna the most. I love it when they go on their missions together while Spencer and Aria are out of action, they're so funny. Plus Hanna gets the funniest lines.

OITNB, again difficult. It's probably Rosa. I absolutely hated Vi and I loved how season 2 ended. Other than her I like Nicky, Morello and Gloria.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh! I love this question!

For PLL, it's hard to decide. I probably like Emily and Hanna the most. I love it when they go on their missions together while Spencer and Aria are out of action, they're so funny. Plus Hanna gets the funniest lines.

OITNB, again difficult. It's probably Rosa. I absolutely hated Vi and I loved how season 2 ended. Other than her I like Nicky, Morello and Gloria.

What about you?
    Awwh I love Emily and Hanna too, but Emily is definitely top of my list. Her personality is great, and I can't stop fangirling about how amazing she looks, urgh and her perfect hair. I'm really annoyed how the writers can't get her an actual decent girlfriend but that's for another rant haha

I love Piper haha her expressions are just priceless. Does what Rosa did to Vi reflect why you like her so much? But I must admit she is pretty bad ass. I quite like Alex too, but what she did at the end put me off a bit. I can't wait for the next season, there is going to be some big doramaa between Alex and Piper.

ReputationRep:
    Awwh I love Emily and Hanna too, but Emily is definitely top of my list. Her personality is great, and I can't stop fangirling about how amazing she looks, urgh and her perfect hair. I'm really annoyed how the writers can't get her an actual decent girlfriend but that's for another rant haha

I love Piper haha her expressions are just priceless. Does what Rosa did to Vi reflect why you like her so much? But I must admit she is pretty bad ass. I quite like Alex too, but what she did at the end put me off a bit. I can't wait for the next season, there is going to be some big doramaa between Alex and Piper.
    Emily is so perfect, she does deserve better. I think she's improved a lot in the last few seasons, as she was originally a bit of a damsel in distress, but now she's a lot stronger.

Piper's great too. And yeah mostly, although I liked her flashbacks about her past, she was such a badass! I like Alex too, I prefer her to Larry in terms of Piper's partner. I love the Spanish girls they're really sassy. Yeah next season (which is a year away!) is going to be awesome!

ReputationRep:
    How can you be a girl in this thread, but a guy in this one?;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2486275

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightwave)

Haha. :') thats my friends account. He offered it to me when he left TSR. I had one but lost my user and password. So had his account instead. Hence all those old threads.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean my Japanese isn't good anymore? Like really how bad is it?

ReputationRep:
    Haha. :') thats my friends account. He offered it to me when he left TSR. I had one but lost my user and password. So had his account instead. Hence all those old threads.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure I could trust you now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightwave)

Do you always do background check on everyone like some kinda detective?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Do you always do background check on everyone like some kinda detective?
    Gotta know a bit about them to make an interesting question

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure I could trust you now...
    What do you mean?

What do you mean my Japanese isn't good anymore? Like really how bad is it?
    Well, I sometimes mess up a conjugation or I don't remember the particle for X. Mostly it's just the fact that I don't know as much Kanji as my Japanese peers do. Other than that, my Japanese is alright I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Emily is so perfect, she does deserve better. I think she's improved a lot in the last few seasons, as she was originally a bit of a damsel in distress, but now she's a lot stronger.

Piper's great too. And yeah mostly, although I liked her flashbacks about her past, she was such a badass! I like Alex too, I prefer her to Larry in terms of Piper's partner. I love the Spanish girls they're really sassy. Yeah next season (which is a year away!) is going to be awesome!
    Definitely! Her character development has been great which is another reason why she's so awesome :')

Yeah, I ship Piper and Alex over Piper and Larry. Larry is just... I disliked him at the start but started to like him in the middle, and then by the end just wtf is he thinking getting together with Piper's best friend and then asks for her blessing in Prison hahhahaha. Ugh next year, so long away )': I love how everyone waited ages for season 2 and then watched it all in a day or two.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.