Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    First of all I highly doubt that her last boyfriend had a 9 inch penis.
    Second of all, your ex is a pillock and probably didn't deserve you anyway.
    Thirdly, you will find someone who likes 4 inch penises. Indians do all the time.
    Wow! I am Indian and I can happily say I am over average size so that is just a silly stereotype.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrhedgehog)
    Wow! I am Indian and I can happily say I am over average size so that is just a silly stereotype.
    If you didn't see the picture I posted here with statistical information then I advise you do. I'm not basing it on stereotypes

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't see the picture I posted here with statistical information then I advise you do. I'm not basing it on stereotypes
    It does not work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    It doesn't mean that Indian girls like it looool.
    lolwut

(Original post by AnharM)
    The thirst is real.
    Mans needs his liquids, been fasting all day fam.
    (Original post by a10)
    hahahahahahahahaha this is great.

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 304875

To further accompany you on your statement
    Attachment doesn't work btw.

ReputationRep:
    4 inches is ****eed... but there are other things you can do to please a woman

there is no way that other dudes penis was 9 inches. girls be tripping these days forreal

BUt dont lose confidence, its the single most important thing in life brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hey guys..
    I hsve some trouble talking with girls...i lost my selfesteem from my last relationship since my penis is only about 4 inches when erect....it was became the main reason me and my gf broke up...she kept complaning that she would get no feeling when she blew me....her last boyfriend who she said was over 9 inches she said gave her the best shag of her life..and that i was useless and my **** gave her no feeling when she blew it...she said mine couldn't barely touch the back of her throat...2 weeks befor we broke up she refused to have sex with me unless we used a dildo.....do you guys think 4 inches is too small? I would really like some help
    :confused::confused:
    It wouldn't be enough for me personally no just because of the way I'm built but for most girls that would be fine and there are lots of positions you can try to help depth, it's really not that much under average anyway and lots of girls prefer oral to penetrative sex even it was a problem. Your can do better than your ex that's a completely *****y things to say to someone and I'm sure she wasn't perfect in the genital department either. Don't worry about it any girl who is worth anything really won't care and won't react like that or treat you like that, even if my boyfriend was smaller than average and it wasn't doing anything for me we'd find ways around it together it certainly wouldn't be something I would break up with someone for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben_Dover)
    Haha mine is 6.5 inches. The perfect size
    She's quite shallow (see what I did there) for breaking up with you simply on that basis. You're better of with someone else.

But yes, I do love my ****....don't know where I would be without it

ReputationRep:
    It's not a secret that Indians statistically have the smallest penis sizes. However, even they manage to get a girlfriend/wife excl. arranged marriages.
    I always thought that was Chinese people?

u not satisfied bro?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikudou_Sennin)
    4 inches is ****eed... but there are other things you can do to please a woman

there is no way that other dudes penis was 9 inches. girls be tripping these days forreal

BUt dont lose confidence, its the single most important thing in life brother
    many many many many things. Sex isn't just **** in and **** out then done.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why would she complain about it not reaching the back of her throat? Does she enjoy gagging? Girl sounds like a freak, seeing as you two are no longer you should help me get in touch with her

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm sure you will find someone eventually and your penis will be the right size. My ex-bf was about a little bigger then a coke bottle and it was excruciatingly painful to have sex. I tried another guy who was about 5.5 in and even that was painful. I really want to trying having sex with a guy with a much smaller penis to see if it feels nice. Maybe you could try having sex with a girl who has Vaginismus, you will be more than large enough.
    Tell the next guy "just the tip"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thirdly, you will find someone who likes 4 inch penises. Indians do all the time.
    hello, I'm an American and I keep reading this post i dont know if it's racist or not.to me it sounds racist.in America Indian is a really racially insensitive term.it's right up there with the N word.I'm not trying to infer lilypear is a racist.

ReputationRep:
    This thread went from OP having a problem to racial banter rather quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    hello, I'm an American and I keep reading this post i dont know if it's racist or not.to me it sounds racist.in America Indian is a really racially insensitive term.it's right up there with the N word.I'm not trying to infer lilypear is a racist.
    Indian in the UK refers to people from India, not native Americans. So the use of Indian there wasn't really offensive, perhaps the whole statement was

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not much that can be done. She's already been broken in by that 9 inch ****.

(Original post by LeBron96)
    Chinese people have to deal with it, and their penis sizes are smaller than my BlackBerry Bold screen.
    :rofl:

This. Hardly anyone has a nine inch penis.

And no, penis size isn't everything, a least from what I've been told. That said, I'm led to believe I'm slightly above average so it's not something I've ever really had to think about.

But there are other parts of your body you can use to please a girl.

Also, Lily... trust you, haha.

(Original post by Andy98)
      Tell the next guy "just the tip"

Posted from TSR Mobile
      LOL I actually had to look up what that meant. In all seriousness the last guy I had sex with had to stop because my vagina hurt his penis... :confused: haha at least it wasn't just me who was in pain.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dilsz)
      That last bit was unnecessary
      It's not a secret that Indians statistically have the smallest penis sizes. However, even they manage to get a girlfriend/wife excl. arranged marriages.
      You are wrong.
      South Korea has the smallest penis.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=305019&stc=1
      Attachments Pending Approval
    • File Type: jpghard-facts-about-penis-size-640x637.jpg (68.4 KB)

ReputationRep:
      LOL I actually had to look up what that meant. In all seriousness the last guy I had sex with had to stop because my vagina hurt his penis... :confused: haha at least it wasn't just me who was in pain.
      Couldn't you just use carrots etc to looen yourself up

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.