Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fake Silicon vs Natural boobs Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    ty, everything he says is wrong.

Amazed that he is on +10.
    I concur, he spurts out the most generic stereotypes ever and accepts them as truth, how can a man like that reach +10 is beyond me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Did you bang that kayleigh chick?
    Why is everyone suggesting that lately, no; it was a FwB back at uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plusC)
    I concur, he spurts out the most generic stereotypes ever and accepts them as truth, how can a man like that reach +10 is beyond me
    Why do you act like rep matters? Are you that insecure that imaginary points on the internet matter to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Why do you act like rep matters? Are you that insecure that imaginary points on the internet matter to you?
    Lmao, well rep generally shows people agree with you, which is what I can't comprehend due to all the **** you talk

ReputationRep:
    I'm so tempted to rep that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plusC)
    Lmao, well rep generally shows people agree with you, which is what I can't comprehend due to all the **** you talk
    Bulk of my rep comes from either advice in careers or highly repped individual posts. That I haven't gained your approval cuts me deeply.

No, wait, it couldn't matter less. Yes, that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Why is everyone suggesting that lately, no; it was a FwB back at uni
    Contradicts what you've said many times about being a virgin unless this was in the last few months. You always said you wouldn't have a FwB because you get too emotionally attached (unless you were saying that as an excuse for not having sexual experience which is what i originally thought it was and you denied).

ReputationRep:
    Bulk of my rep comes from either advice in careers or highly repped individual posts. That I haven't gained your approval cuts me deeply.

No, wait, it couldn't matter less. Yes, that one.
    Funny guy

ReputationRep:
    Contradicts what you've said many times about being a virgin unless this was in the last few months. You always said you wouldn't have a FwB because you get too emotionally attached (unless you were saying that as an excuse for not having sexual experience which is what i originally thought it was and you denied).
    It was in the past few months and i did say that, and thats one of the reasons why i was so cautious about trying it, however as time went on i still felt nothing romantic towards this girl (for reason i still didn't know) and when push came to shove (no pun included) we tried it and i didn't get emotionally attached at all, i still talk to her, i adopted the phrase "you won't know until you try" and she was also all for it, we both weren't sure of our feelings for each other so ...

However sex without feelings is boring, and of course i still want to be with someone i care about for sex

ReputationRep:
    However sex without feelings is boring
    Then you're doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    However sex without feelings is boring, and of course i still want to be with someone i care about for sex
    No it's not :lol:

ReputationRep:
    It's personal thing, i'm myself a very emotional guy, and if i have no romantic emotions for said girl i don't really connect with said girl, as someone told me; sex without feelings is just that; sex, it's only when you're doing it with someone you care about when it seems to give off the most fireworks

ReputationRep:
    No it's not :lol:
    read above post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plusC)
    Whilst being condescending despite acting so transparent.

There you are.

ReputationRep:
    Literally can't stop laughing at this thread. I highly doubt that most of you have seen real boobs, never mind fake boobs...and DEFINITELY never mind touching either!

You can 100% tell the difference in feel between the two. Natural boobs win every time, but some girls aren't blessed in that department so I'm def an advocate of fakies.

ReputationRep:
    I had a boob job but I haven't come across a man that cared. My natural tits are C-cups though, which isn't too bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldsbabe)
    Literally can't stop laughing at this thread. I highly doubt that most of you have seen real boobs, never mind fake boobs...and DEFINITELY never mind touching either!

You can 100% tell the difference in feel between the two. Natural boobs win every time, but some girls aren't blessed in that department so I'm def an advocate of fakies.
    likewise girls claiming they are experts on cocks in the relationships forum

lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plusC)
    likewise girls claiming they are experts on cocks in the relationships forum

lmao
    Haha I know it makes me laugh. So cringeworthy! Like, you're 14...go and colour in or whatever 14 year olds do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldsbabe)
    Haha I know it makes me laugh. So cringeworthy! Like, you're 14...go and colour in or whatever 14 year olds do.
    More like update your facebook status :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fine Girl)
    I had a boob job but I haven't come across a man that cared. My natural tits are C-cups though, which isn't too bad.

Yep, totally :rolleyes: and everyone seemed pretty happy with my 8 inch wang, but I thought, "Four more inches wouldn't hurt!"

I was wrong as it turns out. :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.