The Student Room Group

Do men like girls with muscle?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
Fair enough, it wouldn't be my ideal body either but I think she looks fantastic.

Think there's a bit of confusion with this though. People think women with muscle have to look like bodybuilders on steroids and women think if they do some squats they will end up looking like that after five minutes (generalisation idgaf come at me)

When the reality is everyone needs muscle mass to look healthy. There is no reason to be scared of a bit of muscle, I cringe when women 'lose weight' and just want to see the digits on the scales come down and end up losing a stone and a half but also losing important muscle mass and just looking shapeless and saggy.

Don't get me wrong, I think she looks great too but her six pack is not really my ideal body for a woman.

But the women in the OP in the Barbelles thread on TSR - those bodies I like.
Original post by SecretDuck
Don't get me wrong, I think she looks great too but her six pack is not really my ideal body for a woman.

But the women in the OP in the Barbelles thread on TSR - those bodies I like.

:cool:

Muscular women ftw.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm asking because I have a little arm muscle and leg muscle. Not so much that they bulge out, but I'm definitely toned.
Is this unattractive?

As long as you aren't musclier than me, it's all good :colondollar:
Original post by XavierMyshkin
As long as you aren't musclier than me, it's all good :colondollar:

I'm probably not :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm probably not :tongue:

It could be hot in that case :wink:
Reply 45
To be honest, you're better with muscles than boys anyway!! Rather muscles and no boyfriend than a boyfriend and no muscles...
It depends, if she has toned muscles like a gymnast has for example then it can be very sexy. If you are talking big biceps and such from weightlifting... No, not attractive on a woman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending