Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleecheyennex)
    I'm doing chemical engineering but so far haven't found anyone else! still haven't heard back about accommodation so getting nervous!
    I'm doing chemical engineering too!! You're the first person I've found, so glad to know I won't be alone aha. Have you heard back from accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Applied Chemistry with Biotechnology at Thornton this year. I'm an undergraduate. I'm going to commute by bus as don't live that far away but what do you guys think should a first year undergrad commute or live residentially? Haven't found anyone else so a bit nervous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewTG)
    Anyone doing Applied Chemistry with Biotechnology at Thornton this year. I'm an undergraduate. I'm going to commute by bus as don't live that far away but what do you guys think should a first year undergrad commute or live residentially? Haven't found anyone else so a bit nervous.
    I am!! So glad I've found someone, I honestly thought I was going to be the only one haha!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckieejayne)
    I am!! So glad I've found someone, I honestly thought I was going to be the only one haha!!
    I know, i was getting nervous well

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be doing Games Development, super excited to get up there and start the course.

ReputationRep:
    Is there anywhere you can find the shuttle bus timetable online?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi, we've attached the bus timetable for Thornton during Induction Week. Hope this helps!
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx Induction week Thornton Bus Timetable.docx (23.0 KB, 17 views)

ReputationRep:
    Someone able to tell me how to use the gym at Thornton Science Park
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by joewalks)
    Someone able to tell me how to use the gym at Thornton Science Park
    Hi joewalks,

The Thornton gym costs £70 for 12 months’ membership and an induction is required before you can gain access.

We have attached a flyer with more information.

We hope this helps!
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf Thornton Fitness Information poster.pdf (249.3 KB, 11 views)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.