Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which ethnic group your attracted to the most Watch

• View Poll Results: most attracted too?
    white
    45.99%
    south asian
    15.51%
    arab
    4.28%
    other middle eastern
    2.14%
    black
    14.44%
    east asian
    9.09%
    mixed
    8.56%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    You do realise that people (of all races) find it easier to discern between whichever race they see the most, so it stands to reason that White people will see more diversity in White people, but Black people will see more diversity in Black people, Asians in Asian people etc.
    who do you find the most attractive and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by micksocurly)
    Black or white, but that's not to say I wouldn't find any of the other ethnic groups attractive if I were to see them. But black or white most of the time
    ok and why do you find them the most attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    who do you find the most attractive and why?

How do I say, I find those who are racially closest to myself least attractive for some reason (enjoy my cryptic answer)

ReputationRep:
    Anything but black girls.

Don't know why, since i'm friends with them, but nothing more, just the way it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    How do I say, I find those who are racially closest to myself least attractive for some reason (enjoy my cryptic answer)
    oh lol that was a surprise, what race are you?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much all of the girls I've had crushes on where white.

*Apparently, this is racist, according to a whole bunch of girls in my year*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)
    Anything but black girls.

Don't know why, since i'm friends with them, but nothing more, just the way it is.
    lol you don't know why, you should know why.

facial features? body features? personality? skin tone?

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you are baby xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    Pretty much all of the girls I've had crushes on where white.

*Apparently, this is racist, according to a whole bunch of girls in my year*
    nope preferring a certain group including your own certainly is not racist. most people do prefer those from their own group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    Any.
    But wouldn't shag Eva Mendes .

ReputationRep:
    White, asian,south american and arab
    I am a black male

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ok and why do you find them the most attractive?
    I don't know why. Probably because that's all I've been with? Who knows

ReputationRep:
    nope preferring a certain group including your own certainly is not racist. most people do prefer those from their own group.
    Most people on the forum seem to hold a similar view. I still find it annoying that I'm racist, based of ONE message I sent to a friend, which he then sent to the girls (the girls seemed ignorant to his faux pas in the situation). Also, said friend is hardly the most reliable person, and he tried a similar stunt, taking a joke I made in a message out of context which implied I was a misogynist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    Most people on the forum seem to hold a similar view. I still find it annoying that I'm racist, based of ONE message I sent to a friend, which he then sent to the girls (the girls seemed ignorant to his faux pas in the situation). Also, said friend is hardly the most reliable person, and he tried a similar stunt, taking a joke I made in a message out of context which implied I was a misogynist
    what was the message? was it racially insensitive?

ReputationRep:
    what was the message? was it racially insensitive?
    I'm not 100% sure, since nobody actually showed me the message, but I think I said something along the lines of all the girls I'd previously liked happened to be white. (Ironically, the girl I was supposedly trying to date at the time is half-Japanese)

It definitely wasn't a direct insult towards anyone or any races.

ReputationRep:
    White/scandinavian guys are hot, but turkish guys are just :drool:

Therefore i voted for other middle eastern (and also because some of them look Nordic, so all types have been voted for)

ReputationRep:
    oh lol that was a surprise, what race are you?
    I am White

ReputationRep:
    Black men, and I'm a black girl

ReputationRep:
    Black african...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you're hot you're hot. I don't care. Though I have a slight preference for oriental guys.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.