Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who will you miss when you go to uni? Watch

ReputationRep:
    my grandad

ReputationRep:
    I think most of all I will miss my little brother, we're really close and we're used to spending loads of time together after school and on weekends obv I will miss my parents and my grandma, as well as my friends - like someone else said, group chat will have to be enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadlea)
    I'm going to miss my little sister so much, I think leaving siblings behind is much harder
    i agree!! idk how old your little sister is, but my brother's 8 and he's still ok to give me hugs and play games and so (don't laugh) I'm scared he'll be really mature and stuff when i come back at christmas

ReputationRep:
    my close friends, work colleagues and momi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisntdoug)
    Nobody except for

troy and abed in the mornnnnnnnnnning!
    I took my Community DVDs with me so they were still there beside me. :P

ReputationRep:
    My grandmother and rugby coach (we have a really close relationship )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoo_child)
    i agree!! idk how old your little sister is, but my brother's 8 and he's still ok to give me hugs and play games and so (don't laugh) I'm scared he'll be really mature and stuff when i come back at christmas
    Aww! Why would I laugh? That sounds lovely. I'm sure your brother won't mature within three months of leaving him! And anyway, I'm sure if you keep in contact with him it won't be awkward are anything when you come back!

My sisters 12 and we're really close, she's already told me that she hates the thought of me leaving, it makes me feel really bad :'(

ReputationRep:
    My Cat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadlea)
    Awww, How long have you and your boyfriend been together?
    2 years

ReputationRep:
    No one.

ReputationRep:
    My family :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to miss my mum so much. It's going to feel so weird living away from her.
    And my family in general to be honest. And my friends too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiaamireh)
    2 years
    Aww, well I'm sure you will both be fine!
    What university are you going to? X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.