Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Cool. Will you be commuting to the university or living out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syeda123)
    Cool. Will you be commuting to the university or living out?
    I'm gonna be commuting, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amina15)
    I'm gonna be commuting, how about you?
    Same, not looking forward to travelling during peak time

ReputationRep:
    Same, not looking forward to travelling during peak time
    Yh me too, it's gonna be so packed but I'm so happy I've found someone else who's commuting and doing maths!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh me too, it's gonna be so packed but I'm so happy I've found someone else who's commuting and doing maths!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel the same I thought I wouldn't find anyone!

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same I thought I wouldn't find anyone!
    Me too, I was so scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I was so scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am also commuting and doing Maths

And my early enrolment session is also 4-5 pm.

Maybe I'll find you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.s.r.)
    I am also commuting and doing Maths

And my early enrolment session is also 4-5 pm.

Maybe I'll find you there
    Cool, hopefully I do see you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah Ill be commuting and Ill be doing Mathematics,Statistics and Financial Economics GL11 which has a bit of Maths in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamakazi619)
    Yeah Ill be commuting and Ill be doing Mathematics,Statistics and Financial Economics GL11 which has a bit of Maths in it.
    Are you going for early enrolment also?

ReputationRep:
    Are you going for early enrolment also?
    Yeah i'll be going on Friday at around 10-11 am

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'll be going on Friday at around 10-11 am
    Cool, you're going early

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find early enrolment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find early enrolment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it was okay, I stayed at the Uni for quite a while actually. i was on my way home when I bumped into one of my mates that goes Queen Mary and so I got me a tour of the Uni and the shops on and off campus and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was okay, I stayed at the Uni for quite a while actually. i was on my way home when I bumped into one of my mates that goes Queen Mary and so I got me a tour of the Uni and the shops on and off campus and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow that's pretty helpful, a tour. What did you think of the campus? Or have you been before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's pretty helpful, a tour. What did you think of the campus? Or have you been before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have had a tour before however, when I came to Queen Mary last time it was in the christmas holidays and so everything was shut and we couldn't really go inside any building and therefor we were just told where everything was but not been able to see what was inside. Campus is cool and yeah I've been before and be careful of the campus shops they are a tad bit pricey, you might want to consider going out of campus for food but all in all its a nice place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have had a tour before however, when I came to Queen Mary last time it was in the christmas holidays and so everything was shut and we couldn't really go inside any building and therefor we were just told where everything was but not been able to see what was inside. Campus is cool and yeah I've been before and be careful of the campus shops they are a tad bit pricey, you might want to consider going out of campus for food but all in all its a nice place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh so I guess it was different this time cos you were able to see the buildings properly. It's a shame the shops are pricey, but I'm not too surprised. Have you had a glimpse of the maths timetable yet? Pretty busy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohh so I guess it was different this time cos you were able to see the buildings properly. It's a shame the shops are pricey, but I'm not too surprised. Have you had a glimpse of the maths timetable yet? Pretty busy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I have, it does look quite busy and I might have to go to the Economics stuff as well, so next week is going to Caos for me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have, it does look quite busy and I might have to go to the Economics stuff as well, so next week is going to Caos for me
    Hopefully it won't be too bad. But I guess it's not too surprising that a maths degree is pretty hectic :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

How are you enjoying Maths at Queen Mary so far?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.