Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long do you like hair on girls? watch

• View Poll Results: What hairlengths do you like on women?
    Pixie
    9.43%
    Chin length
    11.32%
    Shoulder length
    26.42%
    Upper back
    31.13%
    Middle back
    44.34%
    Lower back
    18.87%
    Covering bum
    7.55%
    ...and beyond
    4.72%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Journeyzap)
    Lol, exactly!
    Well, this may sound weird but I get away with not washing my hair for 7 - 14 days, and it doesn't look or smell dirty. I take care of it, brush it, put it up, use a special brush to clean it and it doesn't look greasy (whenever people hear that they assume it must look awful, and then they see that it doesn't). I obviously do shower though, every day!

I don't think I could go back to short either.
    I miss the weightlessness of short hair, but I also like that it keeps me warm, it is so versatile and I can do so much with it. ^.^
    Oh wow really? I could go about a week not washing my hair and it would look fine but...I'd feel dirty haha. People are shocked that I usually only wash mine twice a week but it never looks bad etc.

Exactly! There's only so much you can do with short hair.

(Original post by Mankytoes)
    It's the same as the picture in the link, they never accept pictures on here. Thanks! I realised pretty quickly that it was mainly guys giving me **** for it, reaction from girls is generally positive. If nothing else, it's a change from the basic short hairstyles 90% of guys have. I'm glad you don't think that, it really winds me up when people say it's not natural.
    Oh right! Then yeah I really like that style :yep: I think people are quick to judge what they're not used to, and as you said it's not a common style so you're bound to get **** for it. Lol, when I see girls with really curly hair I assume it's not natural but guys? No guy has the patience to be curling their hair :laugh:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I've always liked girls with shoulder length hair. Was never a fan of really long hair.

ReputationRep:
    Tough q. I've dated girls with short hair and long hair, it really depends on the style. Any length can be good, the style is most important though.

ReputationRep:
    Short hair..

1) Jennifer Lawrence
    2) Miley Cyrus
    3) Emma Watson :coma:
    4) Frankie Bridge

Upper/Middle back also works well too. How long we talking for "ultra long hair"?

ReputationRep:
    As long as possible

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    every girl I've ever gone out with was blonde so that's obviously my preference apparently
    and I like messy/bed hair which is longish, whether it's straight~, wavy or very slightly "curly"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Journeyzap)
    I am currently in the process of growing my hair very long (for myself and not for anyone else I may add) but I was curious in knowing whether guys appreciate ultra long hair, or whether there is a certain range of hair length they find attractive.

Thus, I have made a poll where you can choose the hairlengths you like - and do feel free to post images of hairlengths you find attractive on ladies. =)

I personally like any hairlength on a lady as long as her hair is heal
    I like it to the lower back mostly, but I like pixie length and longer than lower back also.

ReputationRep:
    I do like long hair, but then again I find some short cuts on girls even better. It depends really. Different hair styles suit different face shapes obviously, so I guess it comes down to how the girl looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    Short hair..

1) Jennifer Lawrence
    2) Miley Cyrus
    3) Emma Watson :coma:
    4) Frankie Bridge

Upper/Middle back also works well too. How long we talking for "ultra long hair"?
    Ultra long hair I'd consider to be beyond bum-length.
    Bearing in mind the hair wouldn't be down all the time, it could be held up in an updo such as a bun, or a half-up, or in two plaits etcetera.

ReputationRep:
    Ankle length but styled like Jedward.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend has Rapunzel-esque flaxen hair as long as any I've ever seen; I wouldn't normally consider it a preference, but for truly striking hues – white-blonde, copper or jet-black for instance – there's a certain 'pagan-hippy' connotation of primitive sensuality and talismanic spiritualism which can be very alluring.

ReputationRep:
    The percentage does not add up to 100%, because the number of votes for a particular category is not divided by the total number of votes, but by the number of voters.

ReputationRep:
    Dont really have a hair length i like the most.. surely im not alone there, but i was talking to a girl the other day who had the miley cyrus hair but a bit shorter and it looked amazing, didnt think many girls could pull that look off

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.