Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this the perfect female figure? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    Lingerie model's sophie morgan and heather crook are also pretty hot

Top girl looks very out of shape imo, she just has big boobs. Bottom girl has a good figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Throwaway221)
    Top girl looks very out of shape imo, she just has big boobs. Bottom girl has a good figure.
    How is the too girl out of shape at all?

ReputationRep:
    Devin brugman for sure

oh and shes 100% natural
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    How is the too girl out of shape at all?
    High body fat, not much of a waist (that's why she has her arms up, to give her a slimmer look), no muscle tone, muffin top that's been airbrushed out. Not saying there's anything wrong with any of those things as I have them too I just don't see that kind of figure as aspirational because it doesn't take any real effort if you already have big boobs... Just have to eat!

ReputationRep:
    High body fat, not much of a waist (that's why she has her arms up, to give her a slimmer look), no muscle tone, muffin top that's been airbrushed out. Not saying there's anything wrong with any of those things as I have them too I just don't see that kind of figure as aspirational because it doesn't take any real effort if you already have big boobs... Just have to eat!
    Top one is not out of shape. She looks good, much better than the OP. Curves bro

ReputationRep:
    Google other pictures of her, she has a very defined waist and doesn't have a muffin too.

shes spoken about how she once lost 2 stone and was very sickly and unhealthy. She's a healthy weight and has a nice figure, just because she's not as skinny as other models doesn't mean she's out if shape

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldsbabe)
    The top one definitely represents most 'normal' women. Gorgeous.
    There's no such thing as the perfect female body; it's just a matter of aesthetic taste.

As for 'normal', this is what normal women look like (NSFW):

http://www.themilitantbaker.com/2014...ollective.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Top one is not out of shape. She looks good, much better than the OP. Curves bro
    Yeah alright if you're into chubbier girls. She looks OK there all airbrushed and posy, but she's definitely not in shape. She doesn't look like she works out.

ReputationRep:
    Those boobs are HUGE.....

Anyway, I wouldn't say perfect.....but she is hot.

ReputationRep:
    Google other pictures of her, she has a very defined waist and doesn't have a muffin too.

shes spoken about how she once lost 2 stone and was very sickly and unhealthy. She's a healthy weight and has a nice figure, just because she's not as skinny as other models doesn't mean she's out if shape

This was the only photo I could find where she wasn't sticking her arms in the air, and she definitely doesn't have a waist. She has slim hips and a big stomach.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah alright if you're into chubbier girls. She looks OK there all airbrushed and posy, but she's definitely not in shape. She doesn't look like she works out.

Yeah, she's definitely not toned (and she's definitely holding her stomach in in the first picture). I much prefer the girl in your post tbh, toned with curves is definitely a winner.

ReputationRep:
    Haha chubby is the girl you just uploaded mate.
    I want a bit more meat

ReputationRep:

This was the only photo I could find where she wasn't sticking her arms in the air, and she definitely doesn't have a waist. She has slim hips and a big stomach.

She doesn't have a big stomach or slim hips. She's clearly hourglass shaped. That's a photo she took at home herself by the way, not edited.

ReputationRep:
    Haha chubby is the girl you just uploaded mate.
    I want a bit more meat
    That's the same girl

ReputationRep:
    That's the same girl
    Different time periods because they're different in waist size.

ReputationRep:

She doesn't have a big stomach or slim hips. She's clearly hourglass shaped. That's a photo she took at home herself by the way, not edited.
    too fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    too fat
    She isn't fat though. At all.

ReputationRep:
    She isn't fat though. At all.
    She's too fat to be considered for "perfect figure". That would involve a slimmer waist.

ReputationRep:
    Different time periods because they're different in waist size.
    No its because the first ones she is sucking it in and has her arms up, second one is sitting down in a more natural position. They're from the same lingerie campaign, same time period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    She's too fat to be considered for "perfect figure". That would involve a slimmer waist.
    Considering that's subjective I don't really know how you can say that.

Also you yourself said Jesy Nelson was hot, who is bigger than Sophie Morgan...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.