Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    But that's not the end. Who would have thought a gigantic elephant just appeared out of nowhere and whacked Bruce Lee to death? Then a tall lady, with a white scarf around her neck, stepped in. She is not anyone but Adele.

ReputationRep:
    Adele then starting singing 'Someone like You' (in respect to Bruce Lee, who just died).

ReputationRep:
    Dazed and confused, Morgan Freeman stared at Adele.

ReputationRep:
    Adele then said to Morgan Freeman "Do you know who I am?" and Morgan Freeman replied "No"

(awkward silence proceeded).

ReputationRep:
    Adele then responded with "I set fire to the rain Freeman. How do you not know who I am?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsdancross)
    Adele then responded with "I set fire to the rain Freeman. How do you not know who I am?"
    (Lol what? everyone is including their favourite celebs in this. Can I join in with that?)

And then under the false impression of peace, the... WHOLE WORLD FLIPPED OVER! Now Adele and Morgan were standing on the ceiling of the hospital they were in!

ReputationRep:
    Daleks came gliding down the ceiling towards them.

"GIVE US A DUET OR YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" They roared.

ReputationRep:
    Morgan Freeman ran off and left Adele on her own to face the Daleks! (because he knows his singing is terrible).

ReputationRep:
    Suddenly, Adele grew warts all over her face! "What the?"

ReputationRep:
    It was the Daleks, who had infected her with a warts drug through their eggwhisks.

"EVERY SINGER MUST HAVE WARTS!" They screeched. "ALL SINGERS MUST PREPARE FOR WART EXTERMINATION,"

ReputationRep:
    Once upon a time there was a lovely little sausage called Baldrick, and it lived happily ever after.

that may or may not be plagiarised....

ReputationRep:
    "WHO IS THIS BUBADEEBOOP?" The Dalek asked Adele. "EXPLAIN!"

'I don't know," She shrugged. "A fan, I guess,"

ReputationRep:
    A voice came out of nowhere booming: 'how can ye not know?! She is mother of dragons! Ye swine!'

ReputationRep:
    It was Peter Capaldi, in his full Doctor costume.

ReputationRep:
    He then fought with the Daleks and saved Adele's life.

ReputationRep:
    Suddenly Adele starting farting; "Must be the tacos from last night" groaned Adele, as her excrement pushed out, like a mother giving birth, a large thud impacted the room.

ReputationRep:
    Her excrement stank the whole room and the 'Doctor' (Peter Capaldi), died from the stench.

ReputationRep:
    But as he was the Doctor, he regenerated into...

ReputationRep:
    The Queen...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ...who really wasn't amused.

"One shall send the Corgis on the lot of you!" She shouted angrily.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.