Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tomotom)
How?:hmmm:.
he might be dead ugly.
Most people in universities are desperate though so even if you were it's still be easy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nick Parsons
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex)
Not your choice :rolleyes:

Excuse me?

I'm an educated and attractive male with integrity and morals I can have my pick of the lot of the lot if I wanted to - that's right I can get with any girls @ uni.

I just feel sad for guys like you that put girls on a pedestal and worship sloots with no self-respect.

:rolleyes:

(Original post by LazyBazooka)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=335341&stc=1

Sorry, I just had to xD

I can't see just send me the image on vm :lol:
holmes221
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'll be at uni this time next year, i think i'll be luky if i get laid before then as i don't want a girlfriend before i leave for uni.

i'm worried that if i turn up at uni a virgin, i'll get zero action because either people know i'm a virgin and cba with me, or i never make it to 4th base because of my lack of experience, or because maybe i loose the v whilst there, and word gets out that, surprise surprise, i'm **** at it first time.

is experience before uni vital to having a decent sex life at uni? will i be labeled as "the virgin" and avoided like i have Ebola? any tips or ideas on ditching the V card in time for the vodka orgy that is student life?

(for the record, i know uni isn't all about sex, its just something worrying me. also i'm probably average in terms of attractiveness, i go to parties and have girlfriends and stuff but i'm a bit shy. i'm not a the kind of guy who never goes out, and goes for girls way out of their league. i'm also not a "LAD" who pulls "birds" every other night. i'm just a normal average guy)

HELP PLZ:confused::eek:
The longer you leave it the more you will become attached to this loser virgin identity. Past 20+ kinda weird, past 25+ Were talking real loser territory here / nice guy creep / unsuccessful because always thinking of losing V.

Does that help?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Tari1997)
can i ask what course you're applying for mate?
design for film and television, why??
Anonymous #1
(Original post by holmes221)
The longer you leave it the more you will become attached to this loser virgin identity. Past 20+ kinda weird, past 25+ Were talking real loser territory here / nice guy creep / unsuccessful because always thinking of losing V.

Does that help?
a bit yeah mate, thanks for an actual coherent answer lol
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Yeah dude)
Most people in universities are desperate though so even if you were it's still be easy

Posted from TSR Mobile
im average looking. but really tall and good to her mate!
holmes221
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
a bit yeah mate, thanks for an actual coherent answer lol
Always here to help
Yeah dude
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
im average looking. but really tall and good to her mate!
Then you're in dude, you got this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
I am a virgin too, and really it doesn't matter. I have just made the choice don't have sex with someone unless I know that they actually like me. I still go out, and have fun, I just don't go home with someone, and that is totally okay, because it's my choice to make. You shouldn't worry much about what other people think of you, I know that I do way to much, but just try
Maudee4567
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you're afraid just say you aren't a virgin but that you've only done it a couple time

-> tht way no one is put off yet you get away for not being great cause you'd still not be experienced

I personally would be put off by it, but I know other girls who love finding virgin guys and taking it from them.. so if you're not ugly with a bad personality you'll be fine
kimisfit
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You will be a virgin for life as i **** all the pussy
SwEaTy AsIaN
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes probs as i am the pussy destroyer of all unis
Kaiju
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maudee4567)
I personally would be put off by it, but I know other girls who love finding virgin guys and taking it from them..
seriously, this.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Maudee4567)
If you're afraid just say you aren't a virgin but that you've only done it a couple time

-> tht way no one is put off yet you get away for not being great cause you'd still not be experienced

I personally would be put off by it, but I know other girls who love finding virgin guys and taking it from them.. so if you're not ugly with a bad personality you'll be fine
this is by far the best response anyone has given, you get what i mean haha. yeah il probs go with this thanks
Maudee4567
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
this is by far the best response anyone has given, you get what i mean haha. yeah il probs go with this thanks
Haha thanks! I hope you find a nice girl at uni
Cakeisaspy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you're like me, incredibly unattractive, then the answer is yes, ergo the question arises - why bother?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise