Opinions on my body? Should I bulk or cut? Watch

Scoobiedoobiedo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Alchemise)
Post a pic should I can answer properly
I'm pretty pumped in this, I had just trained arms and chest.

Alchemise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo)
I'm pretty pumped in this, I had just trained arms and chest.

Oh I see
I actually posted a pic but got enough replies so deleted the pic m8
DLau88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Angry cucumber)
Delusion is strong - CT is certainly on a hell of a lot of stuff

You think he looks like he does because he's always bulked? Wat?

I understand why you would think he was gear but am just saying he might not be. He has been lifting for 30 odd years i think and he said all he did was eat mcdonalds until he had a heart attack.So during that time he would of been constantly gaining strength.After his heart attack he began to watch his diet which is why he looks so lean.It's all the muscle he's obtain from his bulk.Have you not seen the video of him like 30 years younger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkX3K_o6YhA

You can know your stuff and still take juice

Shocking news ain't it
Thats true but even if he is i really admire this guys work ethic. You don't need to belittle people because they have an opinion.
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo)
I'm 5,7 and 235lbs, how overweight am I?
Depends how much muscle you at the moment.

For an average dude who doesn't have a ton of muscle and wanting to look lean you should be about 130lb-140lbs. Also depends how well you can cut/maintain as much muscle as possible.
Scoobiedoobiedo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by j.rustler)
Frank Zane is 5'7", he was 185lb contest weight, 200lb off season.

Are you this muscular/lean? If no, then you are probably pretty overweight.
I'm not quite as lean as that, almost though. Only a few BF% in it I reckon.
Angry cucumber
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DLau88)
I understand why you would think he was gear but am just saying he might not be. He has been lifting for 30 odd years i think and he said all he did was eat mcdonalds until he had a heart attack.So during that time he would of been constantly gaining strength.After his heart attack he began to watch his diet which is why he looks so lean.It's all the muscle he's obtain from his bulk.Have you not seen the video of him like 30 years younger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkX3K_o6YhA
No-one gets that big or strong naturally, lifting for decades does not mean you get that big

Thats true but even if he is i really admire this guys work ethic. You don't need to belittle people because they have an opinion.
It's not a valid opinion- it's categorically delusional
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No-one gets that big or strong naturally, lifting for decades does not mean you get that big

It's not a valid opinion- it's categorically delusional
Just because you can't do something doesn't mean its impossible.You can get that strong naturally genetics play big role though.I think you are the delusional one.You are just trying to have an argument and be a smartass.
Angry cucumber
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just because you can't do something doesn't mean its impossible.You can get that strong naturally genetics play big role though.I think you are the delusional one.You are just trying to have an argument and be a smartass.
Strong genetics don't give you a FFMI as high as CTs is. Strong genetics don't give you the obvious enhancements of his physique. Genetics don't give a 50 year old that amount of mass, nor a man half his age.

How am I delusional? He's on all kinds of stuff, it's realistic to believe that. You've fallen for the lies lol
Angry cucumber
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Strong genetics don't give you a FFMI as high as CTs is. Strong genetics don't give you the obvious enhancements of his physique. Genetics don't give a 50 year old that amount of mass, nor a man half his age.

How am I delusional? He's on all kinds of stuff, it's realistic to believe that. You've fallen for the lies lol
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

7 billion people in the world, it is possible.I am not saying he definitely is but it is POSSIBLE. Anything is possible It is as if you are deliberately looking for flaws. Stop being a hater, its not unrealistic. You know what is unrealistic,flying. If everyone had your attitude we would still be living in caves
illusionz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
7 billion people in the world, it is possible.I am not saying he definitely is but it is POSSIBLE. Anything is possible It is as if you are deliberately looking for flaws. Stop being a hater, its not unrealistic. You know what is unrealistic,flying. If everyone had your attitude we would still be living in caves
the delusion is strong with this one
Angry cucumber
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Evidently if everyone had your attitude we wouldn't have progressed past amoeba
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Evidently if everyone had your attitude we wouldn't have progressed past amoeba
You mean having a positive attitude, okay then. Enjoy being angry.
Angry cucumber
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You mean having a positive attitude, okay then. Enjoy being angry.
Enjoy being forever deluded

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alchemise
Rep:
?
Enjoy being forever deluded

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kali Muscle and CT Fletcher are both natural?
Angry cucumber
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Kali Muscle and CT Fletcher are both natural?
Lol no, super enhanced? Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alchemise
Rep:
?
Lol no, super enhanced? Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you even seen both of them train? They train very hard with high intensity so how can you tell me they're not natural? I bet you can't do their training routine
illusionz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I bet you can't do their training routine
He's not on gear.
illusionz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

100% natural oats and whey
Alchemise
Rep:
?
(Original post by illusionz)

100% natural oats and whey
It's. It only oats and whey. It's hard work and dedication. Training everyday at the gym lifting heavy weights
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.76%
No - but I will (98)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (607)
47.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise